HHN 32 Construction Thread | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 32 Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Took a trip out to the parks today. Lighting tests have started for the speculated Vamp '69 zone, and 2 ellipsoidal lights were on over in San Francisco.
The following information assumes slight lighting knowledge. Source: I'm an theatrical LD.

Vamp will possibly feature a sequence of changing rainbow lights (2 fixtures pointed at the stage arch) as well as scattered through the street. For other LD's: Assuming the lights are programmed through the EOS language, the effect used was 917 (RGB Fade).

San Fran's lights were left on their ETC default (~3300 K), with one focused on the street, and the bottom shutter slightly closed.

Will be back next week to check Jungle and Zodiac, and update on New York and San Fran.

Last edited:
I’ve been begging for mini-photo ops outside each house entrance since HHN29. Putting the ice cream truck outside the entrance to KKFOS was genius. Free publicity, and although they had live actors out there, it’s totally optional. People will still take photos and post them. Maybe these larger entrance stanchions are a step in the right direction?

I’ve been begging for mini-photo ops outside each house entrance since HHN29. Putting the ice cream truck outside the entrance to KKFOS was genius. Free publicity, and although they had live actors out there, it’s totally optional. People will still take photos and post them. Maybe these larger entrance stanchions are a step in the right direction?
Absolutely. That photo op was so much fun.

While I doubt we're getting any kind of themed entrance, I am curious what they are doing with those entrances. Are they meant to be combined entraces for two houses for instance? Seems like that could be bad for bottlenecking? I don't know, guess we'll know for sure when either more entranes show up.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95

I know the PC zone has become the photo op zone for Uni, but I don't think it hurts to put additional areas for photos throughout the park.

While I doubt we're getting any kind of themed entrance, I am curious what they are doing with those entrances. Are they meant to be combined entraces for two houses for instance? Seems like that could be bad for bottlenecking? I don't know, guess we'll know for sure when either more entranes show up.

I think it's to make them more obvious, provide more space for TMs, etc.