HHN 32 Construction Thread | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 32 Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I am I the only one with getting "7" 2.0 vibes from Dark Zodiac?

Maybe without the evolving characters throughout the night, but I'm getting the vibe we may see the Zodiacs on their stages, doing their thang, while their minions weave through the streets.

Gotta be honest, not a fan of scarezones, but I think these ones are shaping up to be the best in a while IMO

I think that platform might have Dr. Oddfellow on it, beckoning us into the event.
I was under impression he will be elsewhere at the entrance so definitely interested to see the use here.
No way he’s up there. If he is how will they get him up and down throughout the event. A ladder possibly, but that just seems like a disaster waiting to happen.

I mean, how do you think the Pumpkin Lord got up to his perch?

If there's a ladder or small stairway or something, it'll be themed/covered/pretty invisible.
I mean even with that it was way smaller than what this will be. It will be amazing if he’s on top and I’ll absolutely love it, but I just have a hard time seeing how it’ll be done without an obvious way.

Reactions: Ahmanet
Looks like that sign says "CHUCKY". Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me lol.
Definitely is. Colors are about the same, and the pointed "Y" after the subtitle is a dead giveaway.
1691007140718.png
1691007055684.png

View attachment 19401
I know this could've been taken anywhere in the house, but I think it's safe to assume that this is the "true facade" of the house.

Which, I guess could explain why the outdoor facade is weird and less elaborate.
Also, I'm going to sound insane here, but I swear to GOD I'm getting deja vu with the big clown mouth entrance here. Has it been used in any other houses before?

Definitely is. Colors are about the same, and the pointed "Y" after the subtitle is a dead giveaway.
View attachment 19407
View attachment 19406

Also, I'm going to sound insane here, but I swear to GOD I'm getting deja vu with the big clown mouth entrance here. Has it been used in any other houses before?
Jack's Funhouse at HHN 17 had a similar facade. Both houses used the same Sprung as well.
1691007490574.png

I'm also remembering Fearhouse from 2000 had one, as well as Clowns 3D over in Hollywood, and probably some others I'm forgetting. I think clown mouth facades are just more common than I thought. :expressionless:

Reactions: garpeel and Darko
I'm also remembering Fearhouse from 2000 had one, as well as Clowns 3D over in Hollywood, and probably some others I'm forgetting. I think clown mouth facades are just more common than I thought. :expressionless:
For Orlando, it's only been Fearhouse, Jack's Funhouse, and now Oddfellow. Kinda funny that the only houses that had/have clown mouth facades are connected to Jack and Oddfellow.