HHN 33: Tips, Tricks & Planning Thread | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 33: Tips, Tricks & Planning Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Do they empty out pretty significantly by the end of the night? Because if so, I might be more inclined to Lombard and then have a few hours to just kinda take it easy and experience the atmosphere rather than sticking to a strict schedule. But it seems like the IP houses stay busy right up until close. Also just need to say that I'm really lucky that everyone in my group has a laid-back attitude about this and are letting me drive everything because I'm a maniac.
Insidious usually has a lot of people still by the end of the night but it's not a long wait. I was just there Sunday and ended with Insidious and it was a 22 minute wait at 1:33 AM. Triplets was a walk on, literally nobody was in the line for it lol. Ghostbusters I don't know about but AQP line didn't look too bad, probably a 10 minute wait. I also know Goblins and Eternal Bloodlines have basically no waits too before park close. I always check the app and the posted waittimes around that period tend to be 5-10 minutes for both houses

Reactions: Jake S
Insidious usually has a lot of people still by the end of the night but it's not a long wait. I was just there Sunday and ended with Insidious and it was a 22 minute wait at 1:33 AM.
See, though, I'm going on a Friday, so I feel like it'll be a different animal. I haven't been looking at Orlando wait times too closely, which I should be. Will definitely be paying close attention tomorrow (weather permitting) and next week.

I appreciate your insights!

Reactions: saint.piss