HHN 33: Unmasking the Horror Tour *SPOILERS* | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 33: Unmasking the Horror Tour *SPOILERS*

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
This thread is dedicated solely to sharing and discussing anyone's experience with their UTH Tour.

SPOILER WARNING: There will be photos and house details in this thread

Reactions: Grabnar
I'm curious as to the "cameras up/down" situation. Based on the 3 house tour being all originals, you'd expect the tour overall to be mostly cameras up. But if they aren't finished that might result in more cameras down...plus the fact that the event hasn't started yet.

Compared to the past couple years, how would you rate the ability to take photos in the houses?

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
The 3-house Unmasking the Horror tour allowed guests its earliest-ever looks to learn more about The Museum: Deadly Exhibits, Slaughter Sinema 2, and Triplets of Terror.

Reactions: Midnight Detective
Is it time yet to make Helix an official mascot? I'm glad he's back again in ToT, and I hope there isn't an uproar like with Depths of Fear where he's removed. Also, I really love the idea of a stone being alive and rotting everything in it's wake. Something about it is so gross and disturbing to me and I can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe since the stone is traditionally an inanimate object coming to life to wreak havoc makes it spooky, lol. Slaughter Sinema also kicks ass so far.

For all the discourse re: Triplets, it is them as children murdering their family and then jumping forty years to them as adults recreating those murders?

For all the discourse re: Triplets, it is them as children murdering their family and then jumping forty years to them as adults recreating those murders?
Yeah, basically a group of 9-year-olds murders their family and then recreate that experience every decade. I dunno, I guess we'll see how it plays when the event opens.

There is mention of the 3D section of SS2 can be enjoyed with or without 3D glasses and they would not be needed for the full house. I know it would be confusing to give out glasses in the queue like they would with a full 3D house - would they still give them out or something? I don’t remember where I put my glasses from previous houses.

I still have them but don’t remember where…