Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN Hollywood 2019 Construction Thread

Inked20190602_155607_LI.jpg

Red arrow: looks like a platform the actor to stand on, and a "ceiling" pop-out scare. Unsure of what the little grid on the wall is; it looks like somewhere where guests are actually gonna go past, so maybe the Cotton Candy Coccoons? Balloons?

Personally, I'd guess the ball pit, and that hole is for the female klowns to scare from.

Green Arrow and Blue Arrow: boo-holes and doorways.

It really looks like they're not ending with black walls here, which is encouraging.

View attachment 9732

Red arrow: looks like a platform the actor to stand on, and a "ceiling" pop-out scare. Unsure of what the little grid on the wall is; it looks like somewhere where guests are actually gonna go past, so maybe the Cotton Candy Coccoons? Balloons?

Personally, I'd guess the ball pit, and that hole is for the female klowns to scare from.

Green Arrow and Blue Arrow: boo-holes and doorways.

It really looks like they're not ending with black walls here, which is encouraging.
I'd say judging by the size of the hole compared to how big I assume the klowns will be, I'd say if that is actually a scare the popcorn klown heads may be more likely, though if this is the funhouse they'd technically be in the wrong place.

20190604_185518.jpg
Possibly just me but I see a little bit of Blue and Red in this photo.
IMG_-x6r18m.jpg
(Photo Credit: @thecalibae)
20190604_185741.jpg
Klowns today.
(Photo Credit: @will_balraven19)

I’m really interested to see how that facades going to turn out, considering it’s just a postcard it’s gonna be hard to make it so it’s not underwhelming.