HHN Hollywood 2020 Construction | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood 2020 Construction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling universal is gonna try and get the event running come hell or high water, even if theyre forced to cut all scarezones, all SIF, reduce capacity to 50% and go full virtual queues, I think they're gonna have the event in some form, even if it's extremely limited.

I posted this in another thread and someone pointed out at the 2:09 mark you can see HHN construction in the WaterWorld queue.

I posted this in another thread and someone pointed out at the 2:09 mark you can see HHN construction in the WaterWorld queue.

That's actually what we brought up on the last page, just not with the video link itself.

Honestly..it's interesting, that Waterworld is the first to go up this time. Because usually..it's Mummy.

Reactions: tacalert
That's actually what we brought up on the last page, just not with the video link itself.

Honestly..it's interesting, that Waterworld is the first to go up this time. Because usually..it's Mummy.
After I posted I saw the previous mention.

Last edited:
My Guess is Mummy is first because it can be built without interrupting any other park functions. With the park closed they can do whatever they want.

What about the backlot? Or a soundstage? I noticed the drone didn't go much over there, so I couldn't tell 100% for sure.

I was speaking with an employee who stated that 3 mazes have begun construction at this point. I didn't press for details because I'm not a jerk and it was just in casual conversation. But anyway, so far it's not cancelled I think we all know.

I was speaking with an employee who stated that 3 mazes have begun construction at this point. I didn't press for details because I'm not a jerk and it was just in casual conversation. But anyway, so far it's not cancelled I think we all know.
Three... guessing we're probably getting the soundstage location again since we can only really see Waterworld and FDTD from drone footage.

Unless if TWDA is just being gutted to be a new maze venue..yeah, I'd see Waterworld, FDTD, and Stage 29 beginning work.

3 Mazes, so-far. My question comes to Parisian Courtyard, if they opt in doing that..

Status
Not open for further replies.