HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 104 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The building he's talking about, was the building used when FFL existed in Hollywood, as the show had an audition center in the building of French Street closest to DMMM on the left side (looking straight to SSFL).

It wasn't used in 2013 or 2014, and that Purge jutted out to a side of the Courtyard leading to French Street last year.

The only year the FFL audition building was used for HHN, was 2015's Halloween.

Confused GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

It wasn't used in 2013 or 2014,
The only year the FFL audition building was used for HHN, was 2015's Halloween.
^Okay.. thats what I thought. I didn't think it was used for Dracula Untold. And that makes sense, I do remember Halloween dumping out into Corpz.

Also... when watching the Halloween video.. I honestly do NOT remember seeing that two-way mirror gag in the "hedges" & I went through Halloween multiple times. :fist:

^Okay.. thats what I thought. I didn't think it was used for Dracula Untold. And that makes sense, I do remember Halloween dumping out into Corpz.

After doing some extra background, all three mazes previously from Parsian did use the FFL audition building. Sorry for the confusion there on my part.

And see... this just makes me want to see the floorplan layout for all 3 mazes because they seemed to follow ALMOST near identical routes, but I know there were some differences here/there.

I felt personally insulted when that show was implemented, Gill Man is my favorite Universal monster and to see him turned as a joke killed me. I don't even remember it lasting long either.

It didn't... it lasted a total of roughly 2 months! lol

In other news... since it is after midnight now, facebook just reminded me that "ON THIS DAY" in 2015, "Jabbawockeez" was announced for HHN... :cautious::sick:

Still would be stunned if Get Out is in Blumhouse. Such a troubling idea especially for the fraidy cats who run USH.

:agree: Being that the plot of Get Out is racially driven, I don't think USH would want any potential issues or complaints arising from including it at HHN in any capacity. They're quite tired of billing out their lawyers during horror nights.

Reactions: Ryan
The Parisian Courtyard Facade:

Along with that the Website was down for a little while and now it's up for me at least and nothing changed. I'm curious if it's still down for some people or is up.

From past experience, it's usually the mobile site that allows early access to tickets briefly before the website allows it for other devices.

Yea.. I figured when the site was down earlier it was due to them updating it for ticket sales... was disappointed to see nothing "new".

As for the Parisian Courtyard facade... the new framework is not helpful haha. Hope more pics from other mazes show up to hold us over.

Not related to this year but American Horror Story dropped another trailer for Cult, and it gives off serious scarezone or tram vibes. I think next year we might get a Coven maze and a Cult zone or tram