HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You said it as if it was a proven fact, though. That's why foodstampsFTW got confused.

Because it is a fact that it was over 100. The scare zone took over the entire park. He's mad because I said its a possibility you could be a scare zone and not a maze. I was throwing something around and that is not true. But for the scare zone it is a fact. As I explained in every previous post. I'm not going to argue with a bunch of amateurs. Its very difficult and confusing getting gained up on by three people that are saying the wrong things. Please stop, thank you. If you wish you ask any questions not pertaining to the current conversation feel free. 

-Ush.Hacker

Last edited by a moderator:
As I explained in every previous post. I'm not going to argue with a bunch of amateurs. Its very difficult and confusing getting gained up on by three people that are saying the wrong things.

Insulting the community isn't going to get you anywhere, and considering you've gotten key facts wrong before, why should we trust you here?

Here's a thought: maybe you don't know everything, and perhaps some humble pie might be worth incorporating into your diet. 

Insulting the community isn't going to get you anywhere, and considering you've gotten key facts wrong before, why should we trust you here?

Here's a thought: maybe you don't know everything, and perhaps some humble pie might be worth incorporating into your diet. 

The only key fact I have gotten "wrong" is the photo op. But, well said with the humble pie I'll give you that. My apologies for calling your amateurs.

The only key fact I have gotten "wrong" is the photo op. But, well said with the humble pie I'll give you that. 

You never actually gave us proof that there are treatments for scarezones, you just provided your intuition as evidence. We're not saying that there aren't treatments for scarezones, we just don't know if they do get treatments because Murdy didn't say anything about it.

You never actually gave us proof that there are treatments for scarezones, you just provided your intuition as evidence. We're not saying that there aren't treatments for scarezones, we just don't know if they do get treatments because Murdy didn't say anything about it.

I will say it again. They write every detail down and plan it out. Every mask, costume and scene is carefully planned out. They don't just build it at random though it may look like that. Scare-zones do have a treatment but it is different than a mazes. Everything is pre-planned for example the signing of the declaration. They wrote down exactly what it would look like or an idea. It was planned out. 

3. The New York Times never wrote the attendance article. That was the LA Times 

Oh come one, that was somebody who messaged me. I didn't read the article

Reactions: KreepyKarpy
I will say it again. They write every detail down and plan it out. Every mask, costume and scene is carefully planned out. They don't just build it at random though it may look like that. Scare-zones do have a treatment but it is different than a mazes. 

Yeah we got that and we're not denying it. Again, you rely on intuition to prove your point, which is something we all have. Intuition is not a fact unless it's backed by sources and proof. I'm not disagreeing with you either and I have never stated that you are wrong. All I'm saying is that you're acting like you work with Murdy and you have watched him write all the treatments down. 

Yeah we got that and we're not denying it. Again, you rely on intuition to prove your point, which is something we all have. Intuition is not a fact unless it's backed by sources and proof. I'm not disagreeing with you either and I have never stated that you are wrong. All I'm saying is that you're acting like if you work with Murdy and you have watched him write all the treatments down. 

Okay, Ill get Murdy to back me up.

Because it is a fact that it was over 100. The scare zone took over the entire park. He's mad because I said its a possibility you could be a scare zone and not a maze. I was throwing something around and that is not true. But for the scare zone it is a fact. As I explained in every previous post. I'm not going to argue with a bunch of amateurs. Its very difficult and confusing getting gained up on by three people that are saying the wrong things. Please stop, thank you. If you wish you ask any questions not pertaining to the current conversation feel free. 

-Ush.Hacker

Give us proof that the purge treatment was over 100 pages. I have absolutely no doubt that scarezones do get treatments, but john has never talked about them and they're probably not done to the calliber of a maze treatment. Thank you for resorting to call us amateurs just because everybody is throwing what you said in your face. 

Alcohol definitely won't happen, and (somewhat sadly) the extremely high GSATs for Jabbawockeez most likely will turn down B&T returning unless they nab another venue. I do wonder if a bigger budget and more things to do in general is on the way. Florida's event is easily filled with much more variety and I'd love to see that ideal make its way to Hollywood.

im just gonna leave this here...

Don't ruin this man. We're still trying to figure out how many pages of treatment the Purge had last year. 

Alcohol definitely won't happen, and (somewhat sadly) the extremely high GSATs for Jabbawockeez most likely will turn down B&T returning unless they nab another venue. I do wonder if a bigger budget and more things to do in general is on the way. Florida's event is easily filled with much more variety and I'd love to see that ideal make its way to Hollywood.

If they're willing to put Jabawockeez in AA or have it outdoors in the Uni Plaza....why not both? :)  Especially if we have a bigger budget? 

Probably to play it safe, plus the Jabbawockeez are comfortable in that theater so I don't seem them moving.

Not that I wouldn't be opposed to it!

As much as I want Bill and Ted to come back, anything other than Jabbawockies is fine by me, even though if they wanted to keep a dance troop, I think we all know one that will fit really well

With the future construction of Super Nintendo Land, do you think this will hurt HHN (Possibly the Terror Tram too) or give it a small boost. By small boost I mean extra space to squeeze in one more house.

With the future construction of Super Nintendo Land, do you think this will hurt HHN (Possibly the Terror Tram too) or give it a small boost. By small boost I mean extra space to squeeze in one more house.

If SNW is to be located where Mummy is (along with the soundstages north of the building), then I would assume that the Mummy venue would be relocated and that they may have to resort to using the trams for a period of time; to allow guests to get to the metro sets without walking through a construction zone.

Now that the Kurtz is out and Karen is in, I wonder if we'll see a change in how the event is run? Bigger budget? Alcohol sales? Bringing back BILL & TED? I'm surprised no one has speculated on this yet. 

There is some valid questions to ask.

1.) Could there be alcohol? No. I think it's a more 'safety of the guests' issue than anything; along with the fact that it sounds like it'd be a nightmare for security.

2.) Bigger Budget? I think that's plausible in a sense. HHN is one of Orlando's biggest thing's going for them, and in this case; bringing in a larger budget may give way for more unique and interesting experiences. I do think that it'll be beneficial, but I'm not sure about it for this year (And that goes to Grinchmas as well).

3.) Bill and Ted? No. I think if it would've came back, it would've been in 2014. But, I do think we will see the spine grow a bit more stronger this year; just not in the sense of getting Bill and Ted back.

One thing I am interested, is on if Jabbawockeez comes back or if they'll bring in the Academy of Villains. They had the fame of AGT similar to the Jabbawockeez, they are an California based dance group, and they also played in Orlando; and that got some real critical and guest success. I could see them expand over to Hollywood, as it'd make sense with the "Horror Nights" angle a hell of a lot more than Jabbawockeez, and they still classify into that particular type of a dance group.