HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 77 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
i heard it was the video editor for the announcement had trouble with the clips and confused it with the tv show not the movie

i heard it was the video editor for the announcement had trouble with the clips and confused it with the tv show not the movie
If that really was the reason for the delay, I don't think it would be delayed this long. Putting together a 30 second announcement video should not take days to fix. If the only issue was with the video, we could've gotten the announcement later that day or the next day. Plus the person who said that, atleast the only person who I've seen say something like that, has not proven to be reliable so I don't trust that information

Reactions: sp00kygrl
If that really was the reason for the delay, I don't think it would be delayed this long. Putting together a 30 second announcement video should not take days to fix. If the only issue was with the video, we could've gotten the announcement later that day or the next day. Plus the person who said that, atleast the only person who I've seen say something like that, has not proven to be reliable so I don't trust that information
well whatever happens we're gonna blame marketing either way

Reactions: HorrorNightsFan13
If Universal were wise, they will probably not announce anything this weekend. If Disney announces something really big, HHN's will get lost in the mix.

I don't know what is up with them delaying the announcement. Just find another property that can be announced. Also, if we had original content as well, we wouldn't have this problem.

At least it's not as bad as 2010. A lot of you weren't even going yet and we didn't get ANYTHING until August 1st. At least two mazes got confirmed.

Reactions: MacMillian Crew
If Universal were wise, they will probably not announce anything this weekend. If Disney announces something really big, HHN's will get lost in the mix.

I don't know what is up with them delaying the announcement. Just find another property that can be announced. Also, if we had original content as well, we wouldn't have this problem.

At least it's not as bad as 2010. A lot of you weren't even going yet and we didn't get ANYTHING until August 1st. At least two mazes got confirmed.
jesus i remmeber in the fourms of 2010 people were like MURDY WHERE THE FREAKS THE LINE UP, I HOPE THE LINEUPS GOOD THIS YEAR. then the houses came. cue the groans

Hence, one of the reasons why 2010 was my least favorite year at the event. At least, like others have pointed out, if mazes are announced starting next week, by doing an announc. per week, we'll reach mid-August with the ticket sales like previous years.

Murdy said this year might end up like that. I bet Universals gonna be glad when this years over because all of the rights issues and delays. Also, Conjuring 3's been green lit so next year may be the return of the Big Chill

Reactions: chris.g
I've mentally categorized The Conjuring in a field along with Scream, Trick or Treat, and Hellraiser; I want them all to be at the event, yet either conflicts with the copyright owners or the plans of the USH creative teams seem to delay them.

At the park checking out construction. Will link the video when it's done. Everything looks well underway except for Blumhouse, no vertical construction yet but a wooden layout is on the floor. The walls over at the Waterworld Queue are really tall, the tops are higher than the construction walls, definitely higher than TCM last year!

Ok so I just got inside info that Ash vs Evil Dead had to be scrapped because they couldn't come to an agreement, and the two replacement properties they're talking about are.......

Cabin Fever or The Ring

And the maze going in Waterworld is...

Season of the Witch

So yeah that's the new lineup. If it's the Ring it will be based on all of the movies but will primarily focus on Rings. If it's Cabin Fever it will primarily focus on the original, not the remake.

So that makes the lineup:

AHS Roanoke - FDTD Area
The Shining - Mummy Queue
Jigsaw - Metro Sets
Cabin Fever or The Ring - 747 Queue
Season of the Witch - Waterworld Queue
The Walking Dead - TWD Attraction
Insidious Chapter 4 - JP Queue
Blumhouse Mashup - Parisian Courtyard

This is also entirely fake; idk I was bored so ig this is a prank

Reactions: HorrorNightsFan13
Ok so I just got inside info that Ash vs Evil Dead had to be scrapped because they couldn't come to an agreement, and the two replacement properties they're talking about are.......

Cabin Fever or The Ring

And the maze going in Waterworld is...

Season of the Witch

So yeah that's the new lineup. If it's the Ring it will be based on all of the movies but will primarily focus on Rings. If it's Cabin Fever it will primarily focus on the original, not the remake.

So that makes the lineup:

AHS Roanoke - FDTD Area
The Shining - Mummy Queue
Jigsaw - Metro Sets
Cabin Fever or The Ring - 747 Queue
Season of the Witch - Waterworld Queue
The Walking Dead - TWD Attraction
Insidious Chapter 4 - JP Queue
Blumhouse Mashup - Parisian Courtyard

This is also entirely fake; idk I was bored so ig this is a prank
at first i was gonna do a rant based off this lineup then i saw it was a prank

A Scare Actor in HNN said that there will be a Titans of Terror Maze. This is the 2nd time I have heard it. So I'm thinking it's potential replacement for the Conjuring and that the tram is being changed to something else (Possibly).

The Uber Fan Connection is the All Night Die In Theater as the Facade and that storyline maze from Orlando.