Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

I am expecting all three seasons this year, especially if something I have heard is supposedly true. Which may be kind of disappointing, adding to that, if we only get Roanoke. 

That's....odd. Even more so when we're getting exactly what Orlando is. Why wait to announce it? 

He just stated that it's coming this year. Murdy stated he would be going to a meeting tommorow with FX. But he didn't state any seasons.

He just stated that it's coming this year. Murdy stated he would be going to a meeting tommorow with FX. But he didn't state any seasons.

the...hell?

As he is not going into detail, and that there are still meetings; why announce it at all? Texas was announced for Orlando months before Hollywood did for them, so I would have to wonder; why would they want to just announce it now? John could of been more easier to announce a scarezone, or hell; just do the giveaway and a full audience Q&A instead of his twitter Q&A.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, didn't expect a thread to be already up; but props to K_peek for going one step ahead on that one.

American Horror Story has been announced, but no details have been brought up on what it will include and that he is going to FX tomorrow for a meeting about it.

According to HHNManics who was at the panel, AHS will be announced properly... however, it won't be Hollywood's first official maze announcement. 

Actually in the press release a couple of weeks ago for Orlando they confirmed it would be shared with Hollywood. Not 3 Seasons but that Hollywood will also have a AHS Maze. So that's why they announced it today.

Actually in the press release a couple of weeks ago for Orlando they confirmed it would be shared with Hollywood. Not 3 Seasons but that Hollywood will also have a AHS Maze. So that's why they announced it today.

It was right between our nose's, and we didn't even thought of that.

This is such a weird way of "announcing" a maze. Heck, I would've preferred that they announce a scare zone since what they revealed was practically common knowledge. Everyone figured AHS would be back. 

Kind of wanted to clear everything up about Yesterday and everything. So yeah the article leaked AHS coming to Hollywood so that's why Murdy had to announce it yesterday. Meaning Murdy didn't want to announce it with any details because the article didn't leaked any details about the Maze, only that it is coming also to Hollywood. So they were kind of forced to announce it. He said they would be revealing details later on.

They didn't have enough time for a Q&A so I went to the Autograph and Photo area where I asked if about the first Maze Announcement. He went on for a minute about why Orlando announces it so early and then said that AHS will not be the first official Maze announcement. Meaning that something else is in store for our first Maze Announcement.

Murdy stated he would be going to a meeting tommorow with FX. 

CORRECTION: Murdy is going to a Meeting with FOX tommorow about "American Horror Story". Also Murdy tweeted at Mike saying "See Ya Tommorow". Meaning that Murdy and Mike are meeting with FOX today about "American Horror Story".

Murdy said that the first Maze Announcement is coming soon. Orlando's next Maze Announcement has been hinted to be announced before the opening of Volcano Bay which is May 25th. So my best bet on the First Maze Announcement is "The Shining". Lastly just watch Snapchat and Facebook over this next Couple of weeks.

If the leaked lineup is 100% accurate, it's safe to say Insidious and Saw won't be announced until at least their teaser trailers are released, and I'm pretty sure the Blumhouse one might be saved for last considering how I can imagine the confusion from fans on social media and John will need to explain what the concept is. I do agree that possibly the Shining is the first one and maybe after The Evil Dead one. Conjuring is iffy if that lawsuit progresses, but considering the new Annabelle trailer was released, it's safe to assume we may after all get it

So Murdy confirmed Lemonade has to do with the way the album dropped - which was April 23. That same month was when Keanu dropped, which features Jordan Peele (Dir./ Writer - Get Out). So I've got a feeling Lemonade is the code word for the Blumhouse mashup.