HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2013 | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Here's what i think about this year.

Original Maze's
--------------------------------------------------------------
- Legendary truth maze: reason is that in the future we will have a lot of construction so mabye injuitius can join in.

- Trick R Treat: i have no idea for the maze name but i think it would be good.

- Terror Tram: The darkness: the reason is that they might have to move entry to jurassic and might use the other area's as they might be done with that area with ofcourse the evolution plan.

Repeat Maze's
- Walking dead: I don't care i just want the maze back as i loved it so much and it worked as a maze more than La llorona

- Monster's remix: Now the reason is that it worked for the venue as it would be easy to do that as a repeat.

- Alice Cooper: Brutal Planet: now no shock this is because murdy want's a alice cooper triology and i would see this as it's the sequel to go to hell.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maze location's
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Shrek 4-D: reason is that this year is the last for the venue so they can make it count.

-Waterworld: Reason is that they can't use the plaza for reason's of that there's a water play area, possible stage, and it's going to be busy with tf as i believe it will be like last year so yeah

-Jurassic park: Reason is that they use the area good.

-Soundstage 16: Now this is for the legendary truth as the propertie would work.

-Mummy: Just like last time they had to figure out because of tf so we'll have the area again.

-Hoh: reason is for remix just like last time

-Tram Garage: Now here we go as they will deal with the rumored tram move tthat opens up space for a nice big maze there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Show's
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Bill and ted's excellent Halloween Adventure: do i need to say anything.

- Chucky's insult emporium: The revenge of chuckster: Now the reason is that they need two shows so i think this will work and with the movie curse of chucky coming universal might bring back the joke's to make fun at people.

Ride's

Jurassic park In the dark,
Revenge of the mummy,
Transformer's: The ride,
The simpson's ride.

Scare zone's

None! yes i believe they will jump the shark and have free roaming scareactor's to terrorize people at they're will only outside the maze's so like there would be random walker's, vampire's, Ghouls, Clown's, E.T.C.... and would be perfect for our park.

There that's my friken two cent's so there that's how you do one of those wishlist's right.

--- Alexshow Official ---

I wouldn't rule out Universal Plaza just yet.

About your predictions - I do hope they do something different for Terror Tram next year. John Murdy seems to be changing things up on Twitter, but last year's event didn't seem all-too special. Just a lot of walking and not much else.

Walking Dead was a personal favorite (even though I haven't watched the show yet), so hopefully they bring it back next year. Excellent theming, and the entire maze was just plain freaky. Have to admit, I didn't like going through it twice. Haha.

Actually would love to see an original maze like Legendary Truth be used in our Hollywood event. The new "central Park" Space will be used as a place for a maze so as far as I know all locations are secure for maze placement. I would be so psyched to see Trick R' Treat be utilized as maze. Walking Dead will most likely return as with Alice Cooper. Wasn't a big fan of those mazes but as Murdy has already said, he wanted to make a trilogy.

Jerry to be honest i don't want fox to use cg on the treehouse of horror, But john said that the codename "John" will have three very big room's as it's gate's of hell like size so there's proof that we will get the first soundstage house in since 2000.

I necer been in one of those soundstage houses so i might get the chance this year if it's a huge maze with detail that surpasses other houses this year, i'l put it in number 1 of most excited mazes

Think USH will start HHN the same weekend as USF? And will they do only one "show" - Bill and Ted?
I personally think we are getting three because one transformers and they need to balance out the capacity and better yet this year is a chance we might get back two show's into the mix and those are Chucky's insult emporium to promote the curse of chucky straight to dvd film and slaughterworld so we can get better capacity this year because it was crowded as hell and I would love see them bringing those show's back because I want to see them.