HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2013 | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
1102573_10151567032396727_1001875711_o.jpg

Reactions: William
I never guess it would be the Mexican maze tonight. But yes, this is the spiritual successor of La Llorona... sadly no Trick R Treat maze.

Two more scarezones left to be announced!

Not sure how to feel about this :/ however I'll give it a chance like I did La Llorona which I ended up liking. Was holding out hope for Trick R' Treat.

Apparently, El Cucuy is going to fill Parisian Courtyard, the former Fear Factor casting center and the entrance of Mel's Diner with Plaza as queue. Anyone else think this could bottleneck the entire area?

Oh boy. That is not easy to manage this year. I sure hope Uni does something to flow traffic.

I can see the crowds will flow too the New York Street Area More. That is really going to be a popular area for HHN.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BernardMesa
Bill & Ted is almost always somewhat separate from Murdy's distinct touch, so that's why it doesn't get much discussion on the HHN twitter. Plus: everybody knows to expect it and they love to keep the specific details a surprise since of course, that would spoil the punchline!

I've always loved Bill and Ted, and they seem to up the ante every year. I can honestly say that I've never been disappointed.

By the way, what is the consciousness on Hollywood's Bill and Ted in comparison to Florida's?

Reactions: BernardMesa
Speaking of shows, was there any word of Slaughterworld returning?
I sure hope so!

I've always loved Bill and Ted, and they seem to up the ante every year. I can honestly say that I've never been disappointed.

By the way, what is the consciousness on Hollywood's Bill and Ted in comparison to Florida's?
I've heard from some friends that went to Florida's event years ago that they were a bit disappointed with their Bill and Ted. They didn't really say why but that it just seemed awkward to watch.