HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2013 | Page 24 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
getting excited. quick question friends: do you remember the guy who was doing the microphone before hhn last year? heard he may or may not be returning again hehe

getting excited. quick question friends: do you remember the guy who was doing the microphone before hhn last year? heard he may or may not be returning again hehe
The clown? Couldn't hear a word he said last year, but I'm probably thinking of the wrong person.

Reactions: BernardMesa
I believe the new opening act is The Purge and not the clowns, so most likely the ring leader won't be back again this year.

I believe the new opening act is The Purge and not the clowns, so most likely the ring leader won't be back again this year.
He may make an appearance in the clown themed scarezone. But it kind of sounds like it might be a completely new experience. Though I hope not because i've grown to love the Klownz scarezone :D

I know few here are interested in Bill & Ted but I'm a bit of a "groupie". I was in the special Effects theater today and noticed that the Creature is gone and there is a set stored there. It's a ladder and what looks like Dorothy's house from Wizard of Oz. I wonder if that's the theme this year. also there is a chandelier and a bunch of Chinese lanterns over the audience.

Why does USO get Resident Evil another of my most favorite video game series of all time first I missed Silent Hill now this =/

I know few here are interested in Bill & Ted but I'm a bit of a "groupie". I was in the special Effects theater today and noticed that the Creature is gone and there is a set stored there. It's a ladder and what looks like Dorothy's house from Wizard of Oz. I wonder if that's the theme this year. also there is a chandelier and a bunch of Chinese lanterns over the audience.
Bill & Ted is far from my department so I have no clue what's going on there... but Oz? It's not the Hunger Games parody from last year, but at least Universal owns Wicked so they can toss a few jokes in that way.

Oh and you just know Miley Cyrus at the VMAs got the writers penciling new stuff in ASAP.

Why does USO get Resident Evil another of my most favorite video game series of all time first I missed Silent Hill now this =/
I know instead we get El CuCuy, I was really banking on Resident Evil to be here this year.

John Murdy felt it was similar to The Walking Dead in terms of "theme." Murdy wanted diversity between house themes since We only have 5 real mazes while Aiello has 8 at his disposal. 

Isn't this The Walking Dead's second year? Don't get me wrong im a big Walking Dead fan but I'd rather have Resident Evil they could do a lot with all the many different creatures not just zombies and they have many locations they could use from all the video games and maybe even the movies.

I'm a big walking dead fan, but I hope this is its last year at hhn. Give other properties a chance.

But I know thats not happening because its to popular and AMC wants to keep the show till the 2020s.

Also this has to be in the Bill and Ted show.

xauhwh.jpg

I'm a big walking dead fan, but I hope this is its last year at hhn. Give other properties a chance.

But I know thats not happening because its to popular and AMC wants to keep the show till the 2020s.

Also this has to be in the Bill and Ted show.

xauhwh.jpg
OhmysweetasianjesusI laughed way, way too hard at this. And then I noticed Lydia in the bottom corner and I just lost it again. When I saw that outfit on TV I did think of my baby Beej but this made my night. Thanks for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust me I know it's different development teams but I would have thought after Silent Hill's success John would have explored more Game IP's like he said last year. Resident Evil has so many great creature's not just zombies. You have Nemesis, Tyrants, Lickers, Hunters, zombie Dog's and so on.

Trust me I know it's different development teams but I would have thought after Silent Hill's success John would have explored more Game IP's like he said last year. Resident Evil has so many great creature's not just zombies. You have Nemesis, Tyrants, Lickers, Hunters, zombie Dog's and so on.
Actually Silent Hill didn't fare well with guests who weren't fans of the property (which would be the majority of the General public) according to Murdy. As much as I love the games I can see why Murdy wouldn't want to use another Video game property (especially one that would be expensive to make[well... more expensive then these million dollar houses]) when the last one wasn't well received.