HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2013 | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Still trying to figure this one out...
Same. I've done HHN in Florida a lot, but this year is (hopefully) gonna be the first that I get to HHN out here. I didn't have enough time to make it up to L.A. the last three Octobers I've been here, but this time should be alright! I'm trying to figure out when's the best day to go (the first Thursday or maybe any Sunday?), and if I can get through all the houses quick enough (by being there at open) without needing to spend $119 on the FOL pass (but if I must, I must - not much different than paying $40-50 for admission and another $40-50 on Express at HHN in FL). 

I repeat: when you head to the lower lot, do NOT do Evil Dead or Insidious. Head directly to the Metro Maze Backlot Express queue next to Transformers. 

Unless you get some weird thrill out of being adjacent to a quiet soundstage, it'll be one you won't want to stand in very long. Try to reach the area ASAP.

Me and my group are doing Insidious first then Evil Dead and finally heading to the backlot. Later to return to the upper lot for El Cucuy and Monsters.

I'm really excited to see the new 2013 shirt designs! If anyone see's them before this Friday could you take a pic? :)  

That brings up something else I wanted to ask: Does HHN usually have a lot of exclusive merchandise? I think I remember seeing a 2012 HHN pin in one of the park's shops a long time ago, and I've been curious ever since.

That brings up something else I wanted to ask: Does HHN usually have a lot of exclusive merchandise? I think I remember seeing a 2012 HHN pin in one of the park's shops a long time ago, and I've been curious ever since.
I know that they usually have shirts for the properties they use each year. i have one from last year with a picture of the terror tram and a walker, and a shirt from 2009 with all the maze logos.

Yeah It's tradition for me to get an event shirt (the one with all the mazes on it) every year and if I can the others as well. Hoping there's an Insidious shirt this year. Looking forward to seeing what the pin is. I do hope it's not Walking dead again but something different.

Reactions: BernardMesa
I repeat: when you head to the lower lot, do NOT do Evil Dead or Insidious. Head directly to the Metro Maze Backlot Express queue next to Transformers. 

Unless you get some weird thrill out of being adjacent to a quiet soundstage, it'll be one you won't want to stand in very long. Try to reach the area ASAP.
Excellent advice. Save upper lot, rides and Bill and Ted for last.

Reactions: alexvstorace
I'm really excited to see the new 2013 shirt designs! If anyone see's them before this Friday could you take a pic? :)
they will 99.9 percent be in the stores wednesday. not too sure how fast they will stock them, but you might be able to get some of it before the HHN preview starts weds

In 24 hours, employee preview night will be taking place.

This is a harsh year for HHN... I think skipping the first weekend might not be a bad idea. Lots and lots and lots of kinks to work out.

So excited for preview tonight. This is the 4th year I have attend this event and every year it HHN has gotten better and better. It will also be my first time in the Plaza and it will be at night. I will try to have a review without spoilers tomorrow. or with which ever. Anyone else attending?

...maybe  ;)

I'm going to try to hit up El Cucuy (the maze I'm most interested in), the Metro Mazes, Insidious and one of the Bill & Ted showings. I will kick myself if I miss Bill and Ted especially!

Some of the merch for this year.

ThemeShirt.jpg
WalkingDeadshirts.jpg
EvilDeadshirt.jpg