HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2014 | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2014

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm mixed on Terror Tram. I want it to stay because it's unique to our HHN, there's nothing else like it at other Halloween events (as far as I know), and best of all your WALKING IN THE BACKLOT (Well, maybe I'm the only one who gets excited for walking in a famous movie studio.), but sadly the attraction has just gotten stale over the past couple of years.

Far from probable, but why not a creepy Egyptian themed maze? It's right next to ROTM, and there are so many opportunities that could arise. Guests could be navigating through ancient tombs covered with hieroglyhics while avoiding mummified pharaohs, scarab beetle infested crevices, the works. Haha. Doesn't have to be licensed to the Mummy films, could just be generic. Wishful thinking!

Reactions: Aaron and Bonkers
Far from probable, but why not a creepy Egyptian themed maze? It's right next to ROTM, and there are so many opportunities that could arise. Guests could be navigating through ancient tombs covered with hieroglyhics while avoiding mummified pharaohs, scarab beetle infested crevices, the works. Haha. Doesn't have to be licensed to the Mummy films, could just be generic. Wishful thinking!
They had that once! Year round! It was called The Mummy Returns: Chamber of Doom :p . Haha it was very well done! I'd love for more Mummy/Egyptian themed stuff.

Speaking of, that would actually be a fantastic rehashed idea! With us losing HoH, why not have a permanent Mummy themed maze in the Mummy extended queue area?! Doesn't take up too much space, increases attraction count, and fits right next to the Mummy ride! That'd be fantastic!

Apparently don't sratch chances of a Show not coming yet... heres what Glass said 'Earlier; Landis was egging Murdy on to reveal the new show. Said it was awesome. Does he know something more?'.... I think we can't just say that was a joke.

I'd be curious to see what the show is if they haven't hinted towards anything during Horror Nights' auditions.

Mabye... that might be the case, like have a all new John Landis Freakshow 4D film where you go into his mind and see a lot of twisted and messed up things..

Hmmm. A new show without open castings for new staff would mean using something that's currently live, like doing "SlaughterWorld" again or someone on the outside like a  twisted magician or traveling act of some sort. Or maybe they're gonna just do quick auditions and cram rehersal's in a rush.

I think we're all gonna be thrown a curveball for this last maze announcement. So let's have an open mind and set the bar really-really low. Haha

I'd be down for a magic show or a 4D horror film in Shrek. Maybe something related to clowns/dungeons since Shrek's queue already looks like a circus tent, and the main building in a way looks like a dungeon.

Just give me a 15-20 min show where I can sit down for a while, please.