HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2014 | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2014

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I read something SUPER excited on hhn twitter!!!! Murdy said that for the first time he really gets to put a "real façade" on the maze in the mummy queue!!!! That means that CLOWNS 3D is gonna have a good façade!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so heres the lineup for HHN 2014 as it seems:

Clowns 3D - Mummy

AWiL - JP

Dracula - Persian

FaceOff - HoH

WD - Backlot

AVP - 747

FDTD - Behind London backdrop in metro

Scarezones

Walking Dead - Backlot

Purge - New York/Main Gate

Mask-A-Raid - French street

Dark Christmas - Baker Street

Skullz - Lower Lot

Rides

Jurassic Park

Mummy

Simpsons Ride

Despicable Me

TransFormers

Terror Tram

Walking Dead Themed

Shows

Unconfirmed show with John Landis *Apparently* apart of

Last edited by a moderator:
Skullz. Gotta have a scarezone that ends in a "z", it's tradition now. Haha.

And you think Landis would be involved with live show? I wonder if it would be related to M.J.'s Thriller? But they would definitely have had casting for that, not sure how it would become a 20+ minute show. A random 5-minute flash mob makes more sense, but that wouldn't help spread out the crowds.

Reactions: William
I have 2 possible theorys to that... one if it goes to Castle and one for the waterworld theatre

1.) CastleTheatre - This I feel could be more or less re-shoots as they could of said to some of the dancers that didn't get into auditions and it would be more on the backside and not known.. but it'd be really too shady for a themepark event so i'd hold judgement twords that, maybe they can use that space for a movie but Shrek would of been a better location if its like a movie.

2.) New Slaughterworld written by him - I feel this coud be more likely, it'd only be one show; it'd have no audition process at all (which helps), they can practice during times when park is closed, and it is a requested show that people have been wanting to come back just like AWiL and a Alien house (which has predator but it has Alien) so heck, anythings possible... but it would be only one show per night to not piss off the neighbors. but as with the neighbors, that's the big wildcard here... so if they allowed just one show per night before 9 then I think its more likely. but we'll see...

I really don't care about the shows I mean I know that a lot of you guys do and it's a crowd eater but I really am still hoping for at least one show so the mazes are less crowded and so all the fans are happy! 

Shows are really important due to Flow, as it helps due to how the event 'as I would think' would go insane if they don't have a show... which makes me think Slaughter world is coming back. We'll find out tomorrow or Tuesday I guess..

Shows are really important due to Flow, as it helps due to how the event 'as I would think' would go insane if they don't have a show... which makes me think Slaughter world is coming back. We'll find out tomorrow or Tuesday I guess..
Someone I know who works in the Entertainment department said that they're hiring a LOT of Scare Patrol people this year. You can probably guess what that means.

Reactions: BernardMesa
I would be thrilled and surprised if there was a show in either the Castle or at WW. Someone I know who works in the Entertainment department said that there will be no shows at all this year.

No shows as expected (not for me)... I hope the scare patrol is more often than anything now.. The event will run from September 19th to November 2nd.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just looked at the concept art for Clowns 3D, and I'm quite disappointed. I expected it, but those gags are all things I've seen EVERY SINGLE YEAR since I started going. It was cool seeing it when I first went, but it's really old-hat now. I wish Murdy would be a little more original. I was hoping to see giant machines crushing people into ice cream or something like that. Maybe it will be better than I think.

I just looked at the concept art for Clowns 3D, and I'm quite disappointed. I expected it, but those gags are all things I've seen EVERY SINGLE YEAR since I started going. It was cool seeing it when I first went, but it's really old-hat now. I wish Murdy would be a little more original. I was hoping to see giant machines crushing people into ice cream or something like that. Maybe it will be better than I think.
Where did u see the concept art? Link please

Now that all the mazes have been announced, I've made it a mission to watch any of the respective films/shows if I haven't already. It sure does help that "From Dusk till Dawn" was added to Netflix today.

Now that all the mazes have been announced, I've made it a mission to watch any of the respective films/shows if I haven't already. It sure does help that "From Dusk till Dawn" was added to Netflix today.
Let me know what you think of From Dusk till Dawn, I got bored around the third episode and haven't caught up since. I'd love to know if it picks up! :D

Reactions: William
I am planning on watching the first AVP and since I've already watched AWiL over the summer, i'm trying to figure out how to watch FDTD as that is the only one left. I already know how Faceoff is but I want to be surprised, and Walking dead I've watched.. I am wondering, any of you surprised that its actauly revolving on Terminus for the scarezone and possibly the maze also?

Let me know what you think of From Dusk till Dawn, I got bored around the third episode and haven't caught up since. I'd love to know if it picks up! :D
Definitely a slow-moving series. Luckily, I stayed patient and it began to pick up (somewhat). When I first heard of the show's plot, my first thought was, 'How in the world can they make an entire series out of this?' I think the character variety is just.. odd. Like, it doesn't totally make sense. Haha. I still plan on finishing before going to the event, though.

I am wondering, any of you surprised that its actauly revolving on Terminus for the scarezone and possibly the maze also?
Nope. Pretty obvious considering the majority of Season 4's plot, and it's also been confirmed on the HHN website that all three TWD experiences will revolve around Terminus.

Reactions: BernardMesa