HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016 | Page 53 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nice! I'm pretty excited, by the looks of it, seems like most of it will indeed take place within the hospital. 

CmxpM2-WAAAuBi3.jpg:large

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't mention this yesterday but if they build in Waterworld, would we say Conjuring goes there. All the other locations seemed to be filled and Conjuring is the only rumored one left. Hat do you guys think the size of the house will be, idk why but I think it will be small, but then again I'm not really good with these types of things

Reactions: HauntJustyn
^^ I guess technically 3 were announced, due to TWD, but nonetheless excited for the rest! 

I'm speculating that Krampus will be our next announcement.. considering that the facade is a dead giveaway which is the same reason that this maze was announced at this time, before scenic.

Anybody at the parks today to check out the Waterworld queue?

Reactions: HauntJustyn
^^ The Waterworld queue has more space than what it appears to carry, I definitely do see a very decently sized maze going inside, and if so, it could definitely point to being Conjuring.

I didn't mention this yesterday but if they build in Waterworld, would we say Conjuring goes there. All the other locations seemed to be filled and Conjuring is the only rumored one left. Hat do you guys think the size of the house will be, idk why but I think it will be small, but then again I'm not really good with these types of things

I agree with you the lineup looking like:

The Exorcist - Mummy Queue (Confirmed)

Halloween ll - JP Queue  (Confirmed)

Krampus - Metro Sets 

Freddy Vs Jason - Tent Front of 747 Stage 

American Horror Story - FDTD Area 

The Walking Dead - Hoh Area (Confirmed)

And 

The Conjuring - Waterworld Queue

It would be likely.

^ So AHS and Krampus? 

In a personal way, I think next week is either AHS or Krampus, and if one doesn't happen; the next will happen the week after that. That way, they can get the rest of the shared IPs for the event announced (I am not ruling out that we could get a Scarezone announcement during these next two weeks; if Purge is still on the table for both Orlando and Hollywood).

In a personal way, I think next week is either AHS or Krampus, and if one doesn't happen; the next will happen the week after that. That way, they can get the rest of the shared IPs for the event announced (I am not ruling out that we could get a Scarezone announcement during these next two weeks; if Purge is still on the table for both Orlando and Hollywood).

I doubt Krampus is shared I would say conjuring & ahs,I mean that would suck if all of ours are shared except FVJ we need a bit more exclusives