HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016 | Page 78 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think you should emphasize show, there is only one. I think it's funny cause that post where he says all those details, he sounds mad as hell because he constantly gets asked those questions, if only people would bother to look for 2 seconds

Reactions: HorrorNightsFan13
I think you should emphasize show, there is only one. I think it's funny cause that post where he says all those details, he sounds mad as hell because he constantly gets asked those questions, if only people would bother to look for 2 seconds

There, emphasized.

There are windows going up on the facade for the maze in front of 747... it does not look like the abandoned boiler factory to me. Im starting to doubt that FvJ is really going here at all, but rather where FDTD was at. 

I Personally; i'm waiting to see when the details come up on 747's façade to get a better impression.

On the tour now. Alot of tree and tree things in the space around FDTD area I think there is some weight to this being FvJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Tha facade for the maze outside of 747 looks more factory shaped than murder house shaped. I've never seen AHS but I've seen pictures of the house. We don't know the exact details of AHS but it is assumed to be all seasons so I think season 1 is a good place to start. And I've only seen construction pictures but the tent in the FDTD venue looks larger than the one outside of 747. So I think they'd want to put AHS there because if it is larger then they'd be able to fit in all of the seasons. Also I have heard from someone who has proven to be reliable that FVJ is outside of 747 

Oops.. sorry. I'm @stonedatthepark on twitter. I don't know how to link the picture on my phone. The trees they reuse for woods scenes along with the BS13 arch are back there

Murdy has also noted that Tickets will go on sale next week as-well.

That said...if I was going to take a gander:

- Monday: New Commercial featuring the Killer Quartet

- Tuesday: Jabbawockeez

- Wednesday: Terror Tram

- Thursday: American Horror Story and Full Site Launch; as tickets become available shortly after the announcement

https://www.youtube.com/embed/TOzuVK3jwDo?feature=oembed

going back to the discussion about whether or not the maze in the FDTD location is AHS or FVJ. But in this video you can see the windows that were mentioned previously in the maze outside of 747 but still the shape of the facade is not very close to the AHS murder house. But when you look at the construction for the maze in the FDTD venue, if they keep the facade where it was for FDTD then the entrance is all the way over to the right. Which matches up to where the door is to the murder house from AHS. I could still be wrong but I'm very sure that the maze outside of 747 is FVJ, and there is still scenic work to be done so the look of the windows could still change in the next month 

I feel you boss. I really do. However my only reasoning is I see a poop ton of greenery and my mind goes straight to Crystal Lake. (Though I was dead wrong about Krampus being in Jurassic Park.) I have seen all the seasons of American Horror Story except for the first and I can't for the life of me think of a decent scene that would warrant that much tree shtuff.. (maybe Twisty's van?)

I feel like the greenery could be used for various scenes throughout the seasons: the forest scenes, like you mentioned with Twisty's van, in Freakshow, the Bayou area for Misty Day's shack in Coven, in Asylum, the woods outside of Briarcliff where Dr. Arden keeps his mutated patients and has Sister Mary Eunice feed them, etc. The beautiful thing about the show becoming a maze is the multitude and variety of environments that guests can experience, alongside the variety of characters they encounter, that I truly hope the creative team takes advantage of.

In my opinion, I feel like the VR experience would kinda be a step backward. HHN always talks about how their goal, with the mazes, is as if "you've gotten out of your seat and stepped through the screen and into the actual horror movie". The VR experience would have to rely mostly on the virtual experience, maybe some bonus factors in the real world, but would detract from their mission of literally immersing guests within environments and encountering flesh-and-blood scareactors trying to scare you.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts