Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN XX: Best House

Which house was your favorite of 2010?

• Total voters
In order of best to worst, mine are: Zombiegeddon, Hallowed Past, Hades, Psychoscarepy, Havoc, Catacombs, Legendary Truth, Orfanage.

Im sorry, Havoc legit scared the living crap out of me, and Hallow'd Past was an extreme disappointment cause I wanted to see Freddy, Jason, and Leatherface, I got no Carnival Of Carnage man..

You will never see Freddy, Jason and Leatherface at HHN unless Universal strikes a deal with New Line Cinema

--- Update ---

My 2 favorite of HHN 20 were Hallowed Past it for sure was not scary but it was cool seeing the stuff from years past and Havoc was one of those High Energy houses for me anyways

You will never see Freddy, Jason and Leatherface at HHN unless Universal strikes a deal with New Line Cinema

--- Update ---

My 2 favorite of HHN 20 were Hallowed Past it for sure was not scary but it was cool seeing the stuff from years past and Havoc was one of those High Energy houses for me anyways

We've had all 3 of them before.