Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN XX: Most Anticipated Scarezone

Which zones are you looking forward to most? (Pick 2)

• The Coven

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Saws 'n Steam

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • Esqueleto Muerte

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Zombie Gras

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • XX - Fear Revealed

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • HHN - 20 Years of Fear

Votes: 27 40.9%

• Total voters
My fave year so far to this point is 16, I loved a lot of the repeat houses, and I got some good scares in them as well.

17 was good, but I had to leave early and missed a couple of houses, 18 I had to skip, and 19 was good, but I was with someone who wouldn't shut up in the houses.

I did too, but I had a loud mouth with me screaming "I see you" to the SA's....I wanted to slap him.

:lol:

Dangit, I would love to go with you guys, that scares me more than the SA's do sometimes :lol:

It also makes me laugh too.

I did too, but I had a loud mouth with me screaming "I see you" to the SA's....I wanted to slap him.

:lol: You know, I have a high tolerance level in general --- but one thing I hate is waiting in line for a house just to be stuck behind someone who's "too cool to be scared". Usually a frat dude or redneck. They're all like "You didn't scare me", "I saw him first", "Don't get in my face bro!", (girlfriend tries to calm him down), "I know, I'm just sayin', don't get in my face. You don't know me!".

And my favorite: The guy who tries to scare the scareactors. Scareactors jump out to this moron yelling "Boo!", followed by laughter like it was the funniest, most original thing anyone has thought to do in a haunted house. Only to do it again around the next corner, with louder laughing. Then 8 more times until the end. Then exit the house, tapping all his bros on the arm and bellowing how nothing scared him, nothing CAN scare him, and he can beat up anyone who says he was scared.

I like to sneak up behind those people and whisper in their ear "you didn't see me" this usually results in running or falling to the fetal position :)

:lol: That's awesome. That would make the annoyance worth it, to see that happen :lol:

To me the most effective scares are the one you don't see coming like that. I do an EXTREMELY good growl, to the point that if I would have been a Wolfman(i wouldn't cause I'm a big guy) I would have gotten SOOO many scares.

You need to come with me into one of the haunted houses, I am so silent! But that's only because I am always looking for the scare. :lol:

I like to sneak up behind those people and whisper in their ear "you didn't see me" this usually results in running or falling to the fetal position :)

:pound: I love when scareactors put a personal touch to the scare. :pound:

Storytime! When I was at HHN 14, me and my mom where walking threw the Field of Screams. I was talking to her about how it's late and I said "man, it's pass my bed time!"

Then this hillbilly women SA jumped at me saying "It is past your bedtime!"

Last edited:
hey giant, keep an eye out for me on Saturday, I'll be the 6'4" bald guy with a frankenstein tshirt on...let me know if we can switch places and you can take a break :lol: