Hi from Pittsburgh! | Inside Universal Forums

Hi from Pittsburgh!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Aug 19, 2015
I just joined after lurking the forums for a while and listening to the podcasts. I live in Pittsburgh but I'll be coming back down to Universal in September. This will be my first time at HHN and I'm so excited for the lineup so far. Can't wait for FvJ and Insidious especially. Park-wide I'm excited for pretty much everything that everyone else is excited for...Kong, Nintendo, Harry Potter 3. I work in planning and zoning so I love looking over the permits filed for upcoming rides/attractions and trying to pick out details.

Anyways, nice to meet you all!

I just joined after lurking the forums for a while and listening to the podcasts. I live in Pittsburgh but I'll be coming back down to Universal in September. This will be my first time at HHN and I'm so excited for the lineup so far. Can't wait for FvJ and Insidious especially. Park-wide I'm excited for pretty much everything that everyone else is excited for...Kong, Nintendo, Harry Potter 3. I work in planning and zoning so I love looking over the permits filed for upcoming rides/attractions and trying to pick out details.

Anyways, nice to meet you all!

Welcome Amanda! See ya around the boards!

Reactions: amanda