Highest Grossing Restaurants At Universal Orlando | Inside Universal Forums

Highest Grossing Restaurants At Universal Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apr 29, 2013
Florida
Does anyone know what the highest grossing restaurants at UO are? I'd guess it would have to be Hard Rock? Don't know any of the numbers. Fultons at Disney Springs did around $20mil a year.

Does anyone know what the highest grossing restaurants at UO are? I'd guess it would have to be Hard Rock? Don't know any of the numbers. Fultons at Disney Springs did around $20mil a year.
Wouldn't be surprised if it's Cowfish as it always seems to be packed out..

I'll take a guess at the Top 10:

1. Leaky Cauldron
2. Three Broomsticks
3. Cowfish
4. Antojitos
5. Mythos
6. Vivo
7. Hard Rock
8. NBC
9. Red Oven
10. Finnegan's

If the Toothsome crowds hold up it could be the most popular onsite.

One thing I've heard often is that the service at Cowfish is fairly slow. With a slower turnover this would reduce how much they can make.

It's probably something unexpected like Starbucks or Panda Express.

One thing I've heard often is that the service at Cowfish is fairly slow. With a slower turnover this would reduce how much they can make.

It's probably something unexpected like Starbucks or Panda Express.
Cowfish's service is hit or miss. I've eaten there three time this year: MLK weekend, Early June, and Early July. Service was great on MLK but my two recent meals had very slow service. I've never waited more than ten minutes for a table outside of when the restaurant first opened. It's aggravating but the meal is good.

Here to also agree that Cowfish service is hit and miss. Their food quality has always been great though.

While there in August we did:
Three Broomsticks (breakfast)
Antojitos
Vivo
Hard Rock
Finnegan's

The food was good at all of them, but I have to say that service was really all over the place. Antojitos and Finnegan's were good, Vivo was OK, but Hard Rock was really poor. We waited almost an hour for our dinner after getting apps in about 10 mins.

We've eaten at Cowfish six times now (far and away my favorite restaurant there). Service has always been good and friendly and the food has always been excellent

I was so disappointed in Finnegan's the last time I was there I will never go back. Food was bland, portions were small, service was poor and the server blamed it all on Universal cutting back on everything.

I was so disappointed in Finnegan's the last time I was there I will never go back. Food was bland, portions were small, service was poor and the server blamed it all on Universal cutting back on everything.
Sounds like you had a WDW server moonlighting for a night.:lol:...We ate there in May twice. It was as good as it's always been.....Seriously, I just think almost all restaurants are notoriously up & down. So much depends on luck of the draw, who's cooking in the kitchen that day, and what server you end up with. :)

Reactions: IzzyB
Does Springfield's Fast Food Boulevard count as one restaurant, since all of the individual counters send you to one area of cashiers?

I would guess that might be up there on the list, simply due to how many people it is always serving at a rapid rate.

Does Springfield's Fast Food Boulevard count as one restaurant, since all of the individual counters send you to one area of cashiers?

I would guess that might be up there on the list, simply due to how many people it is always serving at a rapid rate.
I would count it all as one. The only thing the large in park quick service locations have going against them is that they often close early.

If you go in parks, I'd say it's Three Broomsticks in IoA and Simpsons in USF. Big restaurants, always busy, tons of turnover.

As for CityWalk... I don't know. The real money is in alcohol. One of the older bars might take the prize. Cowfish is relatively small (?) given it's popularity. I'd be shocked if Toothsome didn't take crown in 6-12 months time. It's big, seems busy, and will hopefully have fast service soon.