Hogwarts Always | Inside Universal Forums

Hogwarts Always

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL

Never realized Nighttime Lights at Hogwarts was so short. But I think because it was so well done, it feels a little longer

As for drones, I'd say if the Lagoon show is using them, they're not going to want to take away from that gimmick. Which is probably why this newer show was created.

Reactions: Ahmanet
Having 4 Ends is so smart, good on Universal and hoping this show makes it way to USH

Also with the new wands coming out next year, any way the new wands can interact with these shows? I mainly me like lighting up or something to the music

Hogwarts Always has debuted in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade at Islands of Adventure, running on select nights through August 25.

How are they handling crowds for this?

The original light show was great when not many knew about it; then crowds became a hassle; then they put those weird rope safety barriers up through the middle; then it looked like Times Square on NYE. Don't want that! :grinning:

How are they handling crowds for this?

The original light show was great when not many knew about it; then crowds became a hassle; then they put those weird rope safety barriers up through the middle; then it looked like Times Square on NYE. Don't want that! :grinning:
About like that when it's busy, but I went to the last showing at 9:55 when I watched the show and it was already so empty by that time all the barriers were already gone.

Reactions: Skold