Holidayz in Hell (HHN 2023) | Inside Universal Forums

Holidayz in Hell (HHN 2023)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Holidayz in Hell takes visitors on a petrifying trip through a series of psychotic seasonal celebrations. From New Year’s Eve to Thanksgiving, your favorite holidays to celebrate with your friends are going to hell. ‘Tis the season to scream in this holiday nightmare. The scarier, the merrier.

Last edited:
What makes me the most curious in a way, is how exactly do they work with the larger space compared to Parisian. Not to mention, with the element of not being able to do the Christmas scarezone that occupied this house; how that gets worked in (if it does at all).
I think this is the only silver lining of this house for me: seeing an actual Christmas segment being worked in.

Still don’t think this warranted a repeat. My least anticipated.

I never got to experience the original house. It had technical difficulties the night I went, and closed down. So, I know I’m in the minority, but I’m really looking forward to this one. Without the dubstep, and being in a larger location should be interesting as well.

I never got to experience the original house. It had technical difficulties the night I went, and closed down. So, I know I’m in the minority, but I’m really looking forward to this one. Without the dubstep, and being in a larger location should be interesting as well.

Ah--should've corrected myself in the original post.

While there is no new music for Holidayz by Figure, it will be apparently using the same tracks used last time in 2019. Be it for better or worse, the Dubstep is back.

Ah--should've corrected myself in the original post.

While there is no new music for Holidayz by Figure, it will be apparently using the same tracks used last time in 2019. Be it for better or worse, the Dubstep is back.
Oh, gotcha. Anywho, that’s no deal breaker for me! I’ve kind of gotten used to it after it being at the event for so many years, now