Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hollywood Photoland

Feature Presentation gift shop should become Amazing Pictures and have only the USS with the commercial merchandise.

Hmm, Blue Sky for thought:

Would they need to finish the HOH venue before they continue with Stage 28 construction?  Could NBCUE be moving???  Universal themed restaurant?

THAT IS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING FOR SO MANY MONTHS NOW MULTIPLE TIMES. Create a Planet Hollywood type experience, where it's a restaurant and Hollywood museum experience. The space is huge, so it'd be much more intricate and detailed than the current NBCUE, but would also have a wonderful restaurant. I think this idea is perfect, especially for the front of the park.

My only question would be, would they allow separate admission into this kind of experience? As in, are only diners allowed to view the artifacts and props around them, or can other guests view them too? Would the two experiences be intertwined or just share the same building? Either way, I hope this happens!