Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 114 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I normally arrive around 10AMish and usually the single rider has been open and I'm usually able to get in 2 or so rides in the single rider line before it gets too busy for me. Good luck!

Thanks for the tips. Hmm, now I have to decide which song to pick! :lol:

Don't forget about hidden tracks!

Credit goes to Screamscape:

Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit -
SECRET AUDIO TRACKS

Instructions - Push and Hold the Rockit logo for 5 seconds to bring up a number keypad. Enter in the 3 digit number to hear hidden tracks.

#101 – Temples of Syrinx – Rush
#102 - Smithereens - Blues Before&After
#103 – Break On Through – The Doors
#104 – Crocodile Rock – Elton John
#105 - Do It Again - Steely Dan
#106 - Candlebox - Don’t You
#107 – Drivin’ Rain – Gov’t Mule
#108 – 8 Miles High – The Byrds
#109 - Fantasy - Aldo Nova
#110 - American Hi-Fi - I’m A Fool
#111 - Unknown Guitar Solo
#112 – Freebird – Skynyrd
#113 - Immigrant Song - Led Zeppelin
#114 - Just Because - Jane's Addiction
#115 - Live - Lenny Kravitz
#116 - Mexicola - Queens / Stone Age
#117 - Unknown - Rock w/ Synth Solo
#118 - Unknown Track w/ Sax Solo
#121 - Tom Petty-Runnin Down a Dream
#122 - Rolling Stones - Start Me Up
#123 – Stockholm Syndrom – Muse
#124 - Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamin
#127 – Urgent - Foreigner
#128 - Vertigo - U2
#129 - Wheel in the Sky - Journey
#130 - Won't Get Fooled Again-The Who
#131 – Klein Mandelbrot (edit) - aka: Blue Man Group: The Ride
#132 – Drumbone – Blue Man Group
#221 - BLANK
#225 - BLANK
#301 – Float On – Modest Mouse
#302 - I Want You Back - Jackson Five
#303 - In My Pocket - Cat Empire
#304 - Still Rock ‘n Roll To Me - Billy Joel
#306 – Lose Yourself – Eminem
#307 - Ride Like The Wind - Christopher Cross
#308 - Run to You - Bryan Adams
#309 - Save Room - John Legend
#311 - Unknown R&D Track
#312 – My Everything – Barry White
#321 - BLANK
#333 - BLANK
#508 – Pivot – Dry (local band)
#666-691 - BLANK
#701 – Cyanide – Metallica
#702 - Unknown Metal Song
#703 - For Whom The Bell Tolls - Metallica
#704 - Forever Down-Black Label Society
#707 - Know your Enemy - Rage Against the Machine
#708 – Lets Go – Ministry
#709 - Mouth For War - Pantera
#710 – Painkiller - Judas Priest
#711 - Paranoid - Black Sabbath
#713 - Wicker Man - Iron Maiden
#715 - Wake Up Dead - Megadeth
#718 - You've Got Another Thing Comin - Judas Priest
#724 - BLANK
#901 - Movin Right Along - Muppets
#902 - Rainbow Connection-Muppets
#904 - Night on Bald Mountain - Modest Mussorgsky
#911 - BLACK
#945 - BLANK
#999 - BLANK
??? - Unknown - AC/DC Track
??? – Channel Z – B-52’s

** Unverified Rumor

Again, credit goes to Screamscape.

Correct, it will give you two beeps indicating your selection was invalid. If you don't lock in a song selection by the time you hit the CB, you will get to experience the busy child for the next minute and a half lolol.

Is there a more complete list than what Screamscape.com has? I heard there is an iPhone App for the Rockit but of course I don't have an iPhone :/. Does anyone have it and does it have a complete list of songs? Thanks.

Today, Rockit was running through the heavy rain. (It stung!) Has this happened before?

Also, the first two times I rode today, the moving platforms was working. However, It was not the third time I rode. Maybe it had something to do with the rain? :shrug:

Speaking of which, this was the first time I rode, and I loved it! :happy: Also, probably cuz of the rain again, the wait never got over 20 minutes!

Today, Rockit was running through the heavy rain. (It stung!) Has this happened before?

Also, the first two times I rode today, the moving platforms was working. However, It was not the third time I rode. Maybe it had something to do with the rain? :shrug:

Speaking of which, this was the first time I rode, and I loved it! :happy: Also, probably cuz of the rain again, the wait never got over 20 minutes!

you should try dueling dragons that one saterday when it was sleeting ouside that is so painful I had to put my shirt over my face.

Is it just me or are most of the songs that you can listen to on the ride are crap. I haven't heard of half the artists let alone the songs. But has anyone listened to crocodile rock while on the ride. cause the song seems too slow to fit the pace of a roller coaster.

Thanks for the music selection info Bryan. Hulk is fun in the rain, just wear sunglasses so your eyeballs don't hurt haha. Top Thrill Dragster in the rain would be cool, same with Millennium Force.

The songs on this ride are to long for the coaster, so what happens when the ride ends does it just stop or fade out?

It sort of fades out and then the same people that talk in the queue video, talk to you saying that the music video you filmed was sick or something along those lines.