Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 91 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I haven't kept up to date with this ride since it opened so here's my question?

Is it still fresh and smooth? Because I'm too used to Six Flags where a new ride becomes poop over a matter of 2 months.

I haven't kept up to date with this ride since it opened so here's my question?

Is it still fresh and smooth? Because I'm too used to Six Flags where a new ride becomes poop over a matter of 2 months.

Since the opening there has been 1(maybe 2) cars that are rough for some reason. Other than that car, it is a smooth ride still. I have been on 4 times and haven't gone on the rough car yet.

Since the opening there has been 1(maybe 2) cars that are rough for some reason. Other than that car, it is a smooth ride still. I have been on 4 times and haven't gone on the rough car yet.

Be glad Tbad. (Rhyme :lol:)

Anyways, I had to take 4 Excedrin tension headaches after disembarking the Rip,Ride,Rockit rough train. That was my first ride on Rip,Ride,Rockit.

From Screamscape;

(10/16/09) According to the latest buzz, the Rockit has been testing at night with the moving floor finally moving. This has led some to believe that they could follow through with that earlier rumor and open Rockit for HHN, but so far the official word is that it wont happen. I’ve also heard that it could be December before they finally get the moving floor working with the coaster.

Sure is. A "Technologically advanced", and "Finished" rollercoaster valleys 3 times in the last few months. How is that even possible?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was the reason it vallyed before it opened as well.

Heres a picture of it that someone posted over at HHNVault.
391w.jpg

Characters in Flight was closed today due to wind, as well as yesterday [according to a cast member], so maybe wind, dare I say, was the cause. Maybe it's not so windy down on the ground, but up there, it's possible if there was a very strong gust that was going opposite the direction of the car. It makes sense, and leads me to believe again that the designers didn't really focus on Florida's climate.