Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 206 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
HateToFly, how are we looking on the song changes? Is that a simple overnight job once all RV's are completed? Or will we be waiting a while?

HateToFly, how are we looking on the song changes? Is that a simple overnight job once all RV's are completed? Or will we be waiting a while?

I have no time frame, could be next month, could be HHN, or could be next Summer.

Thank you! I guess I'm just too impatient! There is only so many times I can hear the same songs in a loop during the queue.

Does anyone have any idea how long Rip Ride will be shut down following the minor injury obtained by one of its riders yesterday ?

Very curious to see what they end up doing. Are there six or seven trains? Only two are "refurbished" and heavier, correct? If so, they could conceivably do a 5 train operation until the others are ready to be refurbished, taking it down to 4. The problem area is at some point you'd have to run it with only 3 trains... either the three old ones, or the three new ones (assuming one is being refurbished at any given time).

I rode tonight. Had a good ride. Really curious to get some details on the incident though...if they ever come out.

well its good to know youre alive! :cheers:
All that hype for one day of closure...jeez. Still though, as much as I like the Rockit as a coaster, its gotta get its stuff straight. I would rather go a day without it breaking before we get a KidZone refurb, JP expansion, etc.