Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 25 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Thanks everyone!!

Yeah, it was all Brian's idea to go into Twister to take closer pictures of the track. Even though I knew what he really wanted to do was see Bill Paxton. ;)

OMG! So much has happened since i left on 12th November. I cant wait to go back now and ride this.... looks amazing!

Yup,they are moving quickly.

Welcome to OU, btw :thumbs:

Thanks... ive been coming on here ever since i got back - but only just decided to join. I'm going to be keeping a close eye on this thread...and soon as its up and running i want to know what the ride is like hehe

Jakemeister sent me this picture via text. Any rep you feel like giving, goes to him.

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

Jakemeister sent me this picture via text. Any rep you feel like giving, goes to him.

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg
Those pictures were a pain in the a** to get. I had to stand on my tip toes to get it and that still wasn't my shot.. There was a hole in the wall and it just so happened my friend had a pretty good phone. He snapped those two pics. Sent them to me and I messaged them to you guys.

Wow, Alex's pictures came out really good. You forgot to tell about the guy who took the same picture, then asked us what we were taking pictures of. I said that we would attract people doing the same thing. Then Jake proceeded to do his best impersonation of Uni guest relations, and point out, on the park map, everything this guy could take his 22 month old daughter to in the park, and which rides had baby swaps if she was too small.

Wow, Alex's pictures came out really good. You forgot to tell about the guy who took the same picture, then asked us what we were taking pictures of. I said that we would attract people doing the same thing. Then Jake proceeded to do his best impersonation of Uni guest relations, and point out, on the park map, everything this guy could take his 22 month old daughter to in the park, and which rides had baby swaps if she was too small.
Tis true I was a tour guide for 10 minutes. The guy didn't even know what he was taking a picture of.

Great pictures everyone, thanks for the updates! We're getting Universal passes in a few days and we'll be there for New Year's Eve, I'll try and get some good shots too!

Lucky for most - arnt we all over 51 inches? lol.

Thats what 4 foot 3 inches?
I'm not sure but what it seems is what they are doing in the area is tweaking the height to a little some thing lower. It tends to be only two or three inches, but that is the difference between people riding. I know Manta is 52' and not 54' like most, and I obviously HTR's is 51'.

Krakken is 54" and my youngest son (the thrill seeker who's 7), is 53". He'll be soooo excited for HRRR now!

Yea I remember going to SFGADV when I was like 53' 1/2 and I was sooo pissed I couldn't get on anything. This can only be a good thing for USF.