Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 64 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oh - I get it. Loving is deleting anything you disagree with.

Honestly what position are you in to question a mod?

I think it was deleted because people were saying demeaning things towards another user. Even in jest those comments made could offend the member.

Honestly what position are you in to question a mod?

I think it was deleted because people were saying demeaning things towards another user. Even in jest those comments made could offend the member.

In a country that touts freedom of speech, I'm allowed to state my opinion or ask questions about anything I'd like - especially when my question was justified.

Not that it's your concern, but Ralph and I have taken it to private message and that's as far as *this* conversation is going to go.

In a country that touts freedom of speech, I'm allowed to state my opinion or ask questions about anything I'd like - especially when my question was justified.

Not that it's your concern, but Ralph and I have taken it to private message and that's as far as *this* conversation is going to go.

It's not a matter of opinion or question. I am a moderator and what you and the other two members posted was inappropriate and had to be deleted.

End of story. Back on topic.

HRRR.

The Red and Beige color scheme on the ride. What was the decision behind that?

Side note: You never took a class on color theory? Lol I thought everybody did that :yum:

The Red and Beige color scheme on the ride. What was the decision behind that?

Side note: You never took a class on color theory? Lol I thought everybody did that :yum:

I'm not sure that there is anything behind it. The supports are to somewhat blend with the colors of the area. Personally, I'm not sure why they went with red track given Dragons is right there, but it still looks good. Only thing I don't like is how much it looks (color-wise) like Manhattan Express. Ouch. :hammer:

The funny thing about that avatar being creepy is that is my "friendly' avatar. My other avatar people say I look like Daniel Plainview. The crazy murderer in There Will Be Blood.

The funny thing about that avatar being creepy is that is my "friendly' avatar. My other avatar people say I look like Daniel Plainview. The crazy murderer in There Will Be Blood.

Hey its been featured on the news, Nuff Said...

I heard over at IOA Central the brackets for the Banner were installed today so thats a good sign.

It's the combination of the giant moustache and shadow cast over the (mostly blocked) eyes by the ballcap. That's where the creepy comes in.. :lol:

Never saw There Will Be Blood, but if THIS isn't the creepy one, I'd love to see it! haha

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

I heard over at IOA Central the brackets for the Banner were installed today so thats a good sign.

Don't read too much into anything. There are no "signs" at the moment. When it's ready, everyone will know. Universal won't keep the opening a secret for sure.

Check out the avatar in the 3rd post at the link below. my screen name there is dshyates.

http://boards.ioacentral.com/index.php?showtopic=11441&st=4860&#entry243740

Haha! You do look angrier there, but I can pinpoint exactly why -

Your moustache almost has the whole "angry eyebrows" thing going for it in that pic - kind of pointing down on both ends like fangs. I do enjoy that it clearly has a personality of its own that changes based on the situation. What would "confused mousache" look like? I simply demand a gallary dedicated to it haha..

Although on second though, maybe "moustache moods" should go to it's own thread and stop taking up Rockit space. People will have no where to report the latest news from The Manager At Louis Pizza!

Back to HRRR...

An inside source told me that the some of the fiberglass floorboards to the coaster trains were cracking. Now, a solution was proposed a while ago and said solution seems to be working since the coaster has been testing a lot recently.

Also, the banner is indeed on property. Is it up? No.