Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 72 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Chris, Just wanna thank you for the insight into rockit. Being a long distance from universal and not getting to ride it for a long time really sucks but your review is a nice taster of what i hope to try out in atleast a year :)

What a beautiful day it is! So warm and sunny out! Although, some might say it's still a bit too hot out. Once the sun starts to set this afternoon after 530 though, it would be just perfect weather to go to Universal.

Sorry. I guess this post is off topic, but I didn't see a weather forum. I guess Coaster World News really is a better site!

What a beautiful day it is! So warm and sunny out! Although, some might say it's still a bit too hot out. Once the sun starts to set this afternoon after 530 though, it would be just perfect weather to go to Universal.

Sorry. I guess this post is off topic, but I didn't see a weather forum. I guess Coaster World News really is a better site!

i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

What if someone's a little too busy this weekend to take advantage of the nice weather? Does the forecast look good at all for the coming week or is it still too soon to predict that sort of thing in Central Florida?

Movin' right along, foot-loose and shoulders free
Choosing songs is half the fun; come share it with me
Movin' right along (doog-a-doon, doog-a-doon)
We'll learn to queue to Load
We don't need a map, we'll just go where Rockit goes.

A lame paraphrasing of one of my current favorite songs on the coaster. I hope some of you from the board are there right now. For those who aren't: get here quick! :happy:

Back row Blue Polo:

uni08132009066.jpg

Also I got to meet the man, the myth, the legand that is Chris. Quite the pleasure. And this pic was posted over at IOACentral by TJ229ER. See anyone you know? Haha!!!

DSCF2115.jpg

Last edited:
What a scum bag, just tell us the damn codes if you know them.... Do you expect us to worship you and cradle your balls or something for the super secret rockit code? :bang:

Well, if he's super hot. I'm talkin' fireman calender hot, then .... Otherwise I'll stick with 25 standards. Seriously , they do hsve Gloris Gaynor snd Donna Summer.

Insulting people is a great way to get them to give you information!

Nah, it's a good way to get banned. OU in both it's forms has always been a welcoming and friendly environment and I hope insults and ignorance aren't going to be the norm or the 800 members will start going elsewhere, which would be a shame. So, let's just keep it friendly!
If Chris has info and he wants to share it he will, if he doesn't then the sun will still rise tomorrow. :thumbs:

What a scum bag, just tell us the damn codes if you know them.... Do you expect us to worship you and cradle your balls or something for the super secret rockit code? :bang:

Congratulations - you just earned my block list! :thumbs:

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Nah, it's a good way to get banned. OU in both it's forms has always been a welcoming and friendly environment and I hope insults and ignorance aren't going to be the norm or the 800 members will start going elsewhere, which would be a shame. So, let's just keep it friendly!
If Chris has info and he wants to share it he will, if he doesn't then the sun will still rise tomorrow. :thumbs:

Yup - Moving Right Along!

(that was for you, Jason!)