Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 88 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I see no problem with waiting a while to ride this ride (although I do really want to ride it pretty badly) because then everything will actually be working and maybe the line will move faster than a snail!

If you think the line is bad for this ride, juuuust wait til The Wizarding World of Harry Potter opens next year! Now that is going suuuuck!

Just rode hrrr for the first time it was awesome!! Always do single rider I just went on 3 times in an hour

Awesome! What time of day were you there? I agree about single rider - and with the way the seat cradles you, I couldn't even see my husband next to me, let alone communicate in any way, so why wait to sit by each other?

Completely random and almost off topic post. I heard the radio ad for RockIt the other day. The one with Syd Vinyl. Anyone who has heard the ad, do you think Syd Vinyl sounds like Ol' Greg from The Mighty Boosh? Serious question, they sounded similar to me.

I can also confirm it was not open for riding last night. The longest wait I saw the entire night though was SAW at 45 minutes. Soundstage houses were 5-20 minutes everytime we passed them.

By the time we got to SAW last night (about 9:30-10:00??) the wait was at 75 minutes. The Spawning was at 45. And I don't remember the rest. :lol:

Pictures coming soon! I just uploaded them.

By the time we got to SAW last night (about 9:30-10:00??) the wait was at 75 minutes. The Spawning was at 45. And I don't remember the rest. :lol:

Pictures coming soon! I just uploaded them.
haa haaaaa me too!!!! I vaguely remember The Wolfman..Thought that the Rockit was closed though..:happy:Oh, you meant the wait for Saw, sorry, the express passes were definitely worth the money, got in every house fairly early, spent the rest of the time at Finnegans..

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Went back this morning about 10:30 was 120 minute wait. Didn't look like many cars were running either and no single rider. Turned around and went home, crowds were horrendous today.

Last night Rockit' was testing again. The waits for the house were ussually
Saw- board was broken when I went by at about 10:00.
Chucky- 15 at opening and 45 closer to closing.
Silver Scream- never more than 10.
Spawning- by almost midnight 10 minutes
Wolfman- Never more than 15
Dracula- 30-60
Frankenstein- 30-60
Cleaver- long

A co-worker was asking me if Rockit had express open and I couldn't say for sure. I've ridden it once and am not looking to wait 120 min lately so I haven't been over by the entrance for a while.
Is it yet?