Hong Kong Disneyland | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Hong Kong Disneyland

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
GUrKIRfXEAEE4jL

This has me intrigued (I LOVE Mission Breakout at DCA) but is it not a bit odd to be opening different Spiderman attractions at both China and Hong Kong parks?

This has me intrigued (I LOVE Mission Breakout at DCA) but is it not a bit odd to be opening different Spiderman attractions at both China and Hong Kong parks?
Exclusivity from SHDL i'm sure is the reason. I like it though. Everywhere you go where there's a Spider-man ride in the world, it's a different one and I fine that to be quite unique.

Exclusivity from SHDL i'm sure is the reason. I like it though. Everywhere you go where there's a Spider-man ride in the world, it's a different one and I fine that to be quite unique.
Probably, but does this also mean the originally planned Avengers E Ticket is not coming? I thought we might get an announcement about a 2nd Avengers E ticket either here or Paris.

Probably, but does this also mean the originally planned Avengers E Ticket is not coming? I thought we might get an announcement about a 2nd Avengers E ticket either here or Paris.
I was expecting Avengers to be DCA and HKDL. The LMA plot in Paris is tight enough that I think Paris may need to have a custom designed ride, but HKDL idk. They aren't cloning any of the Avengers Campus rides over there (and i'm not sure if that's so the land is more unique or what it's about), but it's the Marvel area I have the least interest in because every ride is just a reskin.

Iron Man = Star Tours
Ant Man = Buzz
Spider-Man = Tower of Terror

Also, idk if it's just me, but the Tower of Terror ride system in a castle park just seems wrong for some reason.