Hope I've found the right place | Inside Universal Forums

Hope I've found the right place

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sep 10, 2013
Hi, my name is Berto and I'm addicted to theme parks. :D I used to post on ioacentral back in the day but since then I've avoided forums for my theme park info (been using screamscape but they tend to be a bit late with news, still love them though) but I've decided to give it a try and I hope I've found a good one. As a lover of ALL the central FL parks I don't care for the biased bashing of rival parks that is found on some sites. Anyways sorry for the longwinded intro. Looking forward to contributing here.

Welcome BuccoBert Your defiantly in the right place. I'm addicted to this forum. You will have lots of fun and it's not the type of forum that people jump on you if you get something wrong or ask a silly question.

Have fun.

You're definitely in the right place! Everyone (well, mostly everyone) here at OU is very friendly, and are very resourceful on park info...have fun, because I know I do!

Was on IOAcentral too, back in the day. Welcome! Won't see too many post from me, unless something is just begging to be said... I often find someone has already said exactly what I was gonna post. :lol:

Welcome to the forums!