Horror Movies Thread | Page 63 | Inside Universal Forums

Horror Movies Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
and that 10M without paying writers, i honestly do not understand how they messed up so badly, some of these problems are baffling,
i know that it might be better to let jason die, but i want him back... its not fair, Ghostface came back, candyman returned, even leatherface is back, pinhead returned... chucky came back...
freddy and jason ironically both dead... wtf...
To be fair, wasn’t it a different Pinhead if I remember? Also Ghostface’s career may be tanked due to certain events (well technically I think it’s still kicking around, but it may not be worthwhile given what‘s up), and when were Candyman and Leatherface’s last showings again?
i think that they liquid latex to repair latex props, latex masks? i was reading for methods, and someone said he coated a decaying masks of his with silicone and had no problems. coat all masks in a super thin layer of window and trim silicone
using silicone to repair any damage and then treating the props with clear flex seal

but who knows
Do you know where you found this?

In celebration of Dead Exposure getting announced for Hollywood, I'm gonna draw attention to this really cool horror movie from 2015 called SAVAGELAND. Basically, imagine if Dead Exposure was a movie.

One day, an entire town on the border between Arizona and Mexico is massacred, seemingly by one guy. However, shortly before his execution, his camera is discovered, showing that something else may have been behind the slaughter. Something - some things - that werent human...

This movie is a clever mockumentary with a political edge that only occasionally strains disbelief (even with the implication that racism led to his conviction, you're telling me they all thought one guy did this?) It's probably most famous for the photos, these terrifying black and white things that show the carnage that enveloped the town. Here's just the first one:View attachment 22243

And they get worse! You can find it streaming free in most places. I think it's even on Youtube. Criminally underrated movie.

Watched this yesterday on the recommendation here and man is it a good take. Such a reinforcement to the idea that there's always a new way to tell a story that's been told dozens of times before in new, fresh ways. I love that you can practically see the version of the film the mockumentary is covering the events of in your head as it goes. Great cast, especially by the lead suspect with a surprisingly touching denouement. The photos he takes are astonishingly ghoulish and beautiful and macabre in the best ways, I love that they're not just outright still frames of super gore or attacks. Great little undiscovered gem here!

To be fair, wasn’t it a different Pinhead if I remember? Also Ghostface’s career may be tanked due to certain events (well technically I think it’s still kicking around, but it may not be worthwhile given what‘s up), and when were Candyman and Leatherface’s last showings again?
Candyman had a movie in 2021, Leatherface had a movie in 2022

... Isn't that just the same exact plot of M3gan but with an adult relationship instead of a childhood one?

Really reaching for the stars there.
With a competent director and writer this could be a really good and poignant concept.

Blumhouse I’m not confident at all.