Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Horror Nights 29 Merchandise

I'll shut up about it after this because I know I'm obsessing, but my guess is the Ghostbusters people allowed the property to be used with the more whimsical IPs, but was not allowed to share merch with the hard R rated stuff. Universal wanted to keep a good relationship with Ghostbusters, so they stuck to the agreement and didn't put it on the house shirt to show they are following the rule to the letter. While I miss it on the house shirt lineup, I think the GB/Klowns/Monsters/Stranger Things design is a great compromise.

Also, anyone know if Horror Ink will be back this year? I really love some of the custom shirts I got from them last year.

Anyone else notice the Stranger Things merch is all Season 2 themed? Makes me think ST3 wasn’t originally part of the plan or they just didn’t wanna get that much merch for it

They have season 3 stuff. Dustin's Camp Know Where gear in particular.

Thank you for pointing that out, did not see that:grin:. Only saw the cup and noticed it was the Mindflayer instead of the Thing-esque Mindflayer in the promo artwork. Still hope they sell Corpses + Us merch, and I’m gonna need a Starcourt shirt. Lots of good stuff this year

Someone posted on Twitter the freestyle tumbler but I can’t find it. Anyone know where to find it?

I'll shut up about it after this because I know I'm obsessing, but my guess is the Ghostbusters people allowed the property to be used with the more whimsical IPs, but was not allowed to share merch with the hard R rated stuff. Universal wanted to keep a good relationship with Ghostbusters, so they stuck to the agreement and didn't put it on the house shirt to show they are following the rule to the letter. While I miss it on the house shirt lineup, I think the GB/Klowns/Monsters/Stranger Things design is a great compromise.

Also, anyone know if Horror Ink will be back this year? I really love some of the custom shirts I got from them last year.
My guess is they have to pay a portion of the revenue for each item that has GB licensing on it to Sony and they chose a few strategic items that are big sellers and didn’t include it on those.

Has anybody else noticed that the Monsters collector's glass is themed to Frankenstein vs Wolfman?

How soon can we expect to see the HHN store in the park open? Or at least some pictures of what is being sold?