Horror Nights 29 Merchandise | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Horror Nights 29 Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Has anybody seen video or photos of all the Klowns shirts? So far only seen the Klownzilla one, and a horror ink one for Shorty.

Also, for anyone who did Horror Ink last year, how does it work? I know you pick your design on the screen, but do they print immediately, or do you come back later to collect?

I believe it's about 10-20 min. Could be longer if there is a lot of orders.

Reactions: Spaulding
I know this isn’t the place to post this, but does anyone know of a legitimate place to purchase 2018 merch? My shirts have shrunk quite a bit and I want to buy new ones a size up.

Also, for anyone who did Horror Ink last year, how does it work? I know you pick your design on the screen, but do they print immediately, or do you come back later to collect?

When I did it last year, I was the only one getting it done, and it took about 15 minutes. While I was waiting, other people were picking up their orders.

If I did it again, I would order one whenever the kiosk is available, then pick it up on right before I left.

Just a note: the ink they use is pretty sticky (it attracts a lot of dryer lint and left a residue on a glossy finished guitar after a few minutes of it resting against the shirt.)

Reactions: Spaulding
For those looking for the Klowns glass, all stores in the park were sold out on Saturday however the cart out in city walk had a few left.