Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HOS 2015: When are you going?

DisneyDweller

Premium Member
Jul 21, 2014
Orlando, Florida
So we're approaching opening night and since HHN got a "When Are You Going" thread i figured i'd make one for HOS as well. I'll organize a list on this post to keep track of everyones dates! :whoo:
There will be no official OU meet-up this year at HOS

DisneyDweller - September 26th
Kingcooger - October 8th
Graspthesun- - October 24th

Last edited:
I'm looking at October 24. Thinking about doing the private VIP tour. Any suggestions?
I always recommend doing Fright feast. For $26 extra you get a buffet before the gates open, showing of Fiends for fright feast guests only, and an hour of front of the line access to the houses. Defiantly the best way to go in my book.

I'll be working turnstiles most nights if that counts ;)
I'll probably drop in nights I get off before close and hit a house or two at a time. I'll update whenever a day off is confirmed. Have fun everyone.