Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

How Long Do You Spend in Hollywood Studios?

How long do you spend in Hollywood Studios?

• Less than 3 hours.

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • 3 to 6 hours.

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • 6 to 9 hours.

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • 9 to 12 hours.

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters
Isn't Mugsy supposed to be a guy..........?

Isn't that character in every mob movie played buy a guy?

Really? You're sitting in a tram that goes from Alien to Indiana Jones to Munchkinland with no explanation, and it's a female gangster that takes you out of it? Really?

Really? You're sitting in a tram that goes from Alien to Indiana Jones to Munchkinland with no explanation, and it's a female gangster that takes you out of it? Really?

:lol: I agree. And even if you someone doesn't like the female mobster, they can't base their whole opinion of the ride on that.

This is my least favorite Disney park so I reserve going for SWW only, if I can help it. But if, for whatever reason, I am sucked into going, it usually lasts all day. ToT, OMD, RnRC, LMA, BAB, FANT, and Sounds Dangerous take up a good lot of time.

Meh, no longer than 3 hours. I really dont care for WDWR at all, Ill go just to spend the day at a theme park but if I had a choice itd be Universal and Busch Gardens

When we used to have our AP the wife and I would go over to DHS long enough to ride Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, ToT and then go watch Fantasmic.

^ You and your wife have the same game plan as my wife and I. Oh and so does everyone else who can't get a freaking fast pass to Toy Story by 9:30AM!!

This. I haven't been in a while. Do you still have to sprint to get in line for them, or is it a little more relaxed now?

You still have to sprint. They go really fast. If you don't have one by 9:30, you're probably not gonna get one at all.