How Long Do You Spend in Islands of Adventure? | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

How Long Do You Spend in Islands of Adventure?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

How long do you spend in Islands of Adventure?

• Less than 3 hours.

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • 3 to 6 hours.

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • 6 to 9 hours.

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • 9 to 12 hours.

Votes: 21 26.3%

• Total voters
I could easily stay all day if it's not too crowded. If it is, I just do all of the major rides and try to enjoy the atmosphere as much as possible before I start getting irritated with the crowds.

9-12 hours not crowded, 6-9 crowded.

For me depends on how the crowds are and how long the lines are, since I have gone so much I don't really mind going for a shorter period of time and skipping what has a long line. I try to at least get on Hulk, Spidey and Potter and the others when the lines are short. I also tend to hit both parks on the same day

A full day for me. I can just sit and listen to the music in the Port of Entry for a long time. The whole park needs a solid day to do everything enough to give me a strong IoA fix.

I live far away from the parks and I don't visit them the same as other people. I don't like water rides usually, so I avoid Toon Lagoon and Jurassic Park. I also get 'bored', but want to ride stuff again, so I usually duck out in the afternoon to the hotel or go to USO for a bit. So I'm 3-6 hours, over several days.

Im usually there during summer, so I hit the park at opening then back to hotel when it gets too hot, chill by the pool with a beer or 2, back to the park til close.

Will do each park twice, at least.

Next trip will be different as not coming in the height of summer and I will have an AP.

I normally try and go for as long as possible since I live abroad, but I feel like its a park where you can see everything in just a few hours. Most of the day is spent reriding.

Get there 30 minutes to an hour after the park opens and stay to around lunch. Than go to Studios