How Long Do You Spend in Universal Studios? | Inside Universal Forums

How Long Do You Spend in Universal Studios?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

How long do you spend in Universal Studios?

• Less than 3 hours.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • 3 to 6 hours.

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • 6 to 9 hours.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • 9 to 12 hours.

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
Since I go so rarely, only twice in my life, I tend to spend all day going on everything, some rides twice, so around 6-9 hours.

Depends if I am in the mood for Shrek, Make Up Show, or T2. Don't do the simulators and there are really no shows, so that makes this park one of the shortest stays for me in Orlando.

I go on everything multiple times love the UOR parks and visit several times on my holidays just like IOA. I probably merge them both into a day after going a couple of times

Probably my second shortest park next to AK. Mummy, Disaster, Jaws, MIB, Simpsons, Horror Make Up if possible, then either T2 or Shrek. Ends up being about 4-5 hours. Then I head up to IOA.

Less than 3 hours. Utilize single rider lines for Mummy, MIB, and Rockit, and go on Simpsons or Jaws if it's a short wait. Might see Horror Make-up, Beetlejuice, or Blues Brothers if the mood strikes.

I'm usually there all day or however long the shows go. I enjoy seeing Beetlejuice and Horror Make-Up. That's about all I do these days unless the mood strikes to do a ride. :)

Less than 3 hours for sure here. Single riders for ROTM, HRRR, and MIB. Then maybe throw in Twister, Shrek, or Horror Makeup to cool off in the summer. The only time I spend more than 3 hours at USF is either during HHN or if I have family in town.

I'm actually there longer now thanks to HRRR. I usually like to get at least two rides in and the waits are usually at least 30 minutes.

6-9

Love USF. I can walk around New York and look at all the movie references for at least an hour. Also, I always hit up Horror Make-up and T2, as well as all the rides save for Neutron and Shrek. Also, I enjoy Blues Brothers, and will often sit down in Finnegans for a drink or two.

It REALLY depends. I've spent full days here and I've spent 2 hours here. I would rather be here than at Islands though. On average I would say 5 hours.

Like alot of people have already said, it depends. It depends on how crowded the park is. It depends on whom I'm with. It depends on how much time I have and if I have to combine USF and IOA into one day. With that said, I think a decent day at USF can be accomplished in 6 hours.

I usually go with a goal. Like to buy a specific gift at a specific shop. Otherwise I MIGHT drop in Horror Make Up, E.T., and/or Jaws but it's rare. If it's not HHN, I don't make a habit of going.