How to Train Your Dragon – Isle of Berk (Epic Universe) | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

How to Train Your Dragon – Isle of Berk (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Agreed. A coaster going thru anything helps the thrill factor, but that thing looks like it is going to be massive and I know several were wondering how they would block starfall.
Honestly, I had hope that would also have the second launch in a show building, but oh well.

Reactions: Ahmanet
From within the park:

Source: Micah Turner on LinkedIn: #layher #trekkergroup #scaffolding #safety
I love how the construction workers on sight give a good sense of just how friggin' tall this thing is.

And as for the coaster, the more I look at it, the more it looks like it'll be a really fun addition. Not just with the various keyholes/headchoppers, but the first half could be really good as the track is gradually dropping down to the lowest point underwater/under the bridge, so the train could be picking up a nice bit of speed down to it!

Once the water is filled in that lagoon is going to look stunning! That wide view photo already gives a good impression of the final look.

httydberm.png

I figured they couldn't put large trees here because of the access road. You can already see a berm starting here so you're not likely to see much of SR except the very top.

I find it a little funny you have to go all the way down one set of stairs and immediately go up the other right after.