How to Train Your Dragon – Isle of Berk (Epic Universe) | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

How to Train Your Dragon – Isle of Berk (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
How is that something to argue in regards to the IP itself? The land speaks for itself, I was referring to the franchise only
I get what he is saying. IP/franchise aside, Universal has created a space everyone, with various thrill levels that everyone can enjoy. I mean even of the rides can be considered a thrill ride or a nice gliding non-threatening ride. Universal did not have to take this approach and we could have had another Seuss landing on our hand. Instead, we have the awesomeness of the franchise that people love that has been fleshed out with the inclusion of attractions and an atmosphere for everyone.

I get the yellow but a white variant would be much more wearable for people that just don’t wear yellow.
Harder to style it with anything.
Yellow goes with everything! Just ask pollen lol.

Last edited:
I like how Fyre Drill will be jam packed with props and figures. I wasn't expecting there to be that much if I'm being honest.
Agreed, I was also surprised of how close the boats are. I believe the capacity will be higher on this ride than expected when most looked at current battle boat rides, but since this is more target vs battle based they can add more boats.

Reactions: Suchomimus
I don't have any connection to this IP (though I will watch the movies now) but I am very excited for this now. This land looks beautiful, with lots of energy, and that coaster looks fun!

Not to purposely be a negative Nelly but since no one else has said this…

How long do we wait before the flying Dragons disappear? A year?

Land looks great btw.

I can't help but go "DRAGONS DRAGONS DRAGONS DRAGONS DRAGONS DRAGONS DRAGONS" very excitedly in my mind! This land is very beautiful, this is Berk! Can't wait to see what this land has to offer! And once I'm done checking out the DK section of SNW, I'm headed straight to Berk!

Also hopefully they serve mutton at the Mead Hall.

Let me preface this by saying "who cares?", but I wish they were able to extend some sort of theming onto the building.

Just like with Hagrids, the painted trees stand out from above, and stood out more before the real trees grew in around it, but you'll barely notice once the landscape fills in around it.

Question not just for Berk but this goes for Nintendo and Potter as well…

Will these lands feature original music or just the compositions from existing projects of said IP?

I know Dark Universe and Celestial park do not pertain to this question.
Nintendo will feature new arrangements of songs spanning across the history of the Mario franchise, as can already be heard in Hollywood and Japan.

Interactive baby dragons.... money leaving my wallet as all my kids will want one.

Also, the more I see of this coaster, the more I feel it is closer to the big bear coaster at Dollywood which was really fun. Thinking a shorter version of that coaster. My whole family did like that coaster. Curious which companies are doing both these coasters but also too lazy to do the research :lol:

Last edited:
EDIT: Sorry. There is a small plot next to the theater. Forgot about that
I vote for simulator (of all things.. I know)..

Or Toothless Dance Party
dance dreamworks GIF by How To Train Your Dragon