Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Howl-O-Scream 2013 Speculation

New information out on their website. Overall good website build. Very reminiscent of the old HHN website.

Looks like 7-8 houses and 5-6 scarezones with the whole 13 concept.

Base tickets are $47 right now, so if you plan on going purchase now.

Thursday Twisted 4 pack tickets are $30 a person, which is an unbeatable deal. I suggest that as well.

No information on OU's beloved Fright Feast yet.

Hmmmm...BGT seems to be swaying my decision on going to HHN. I can't do both so we will see based on prices and overall story. Right now BGT is winning in both aspects

HOS has some good options, that are very affordable, to be able to do just about everything in one night.

It definitely seems like it! I like the way it seems to be going right now in terms of creativity and story. Doesnt seem like an IP driven event like HHN. Not that I care or dont like Uni for not being creative but I like originality and creating a story and houses on that story instead of just using already made houses. Plus I really really like BGT :lol:

It definitely seems like it! I like the way it seems to be going right now in terms of creativity and story. Doesnt seem like an IP driven event like HHN. Not that I care or dont like Uni for not being creative but I like originality and creating a story and houses on that story instead of just using already made houses. Plus I really really like BGT :lol:

since you have never been all the houses will be new, they recycle some of their houses from year to year, For about $30 (admission still required) you can get a dinner and a show then 30 minutes of exclusive time, followed by an hour of front of the line access. You can do all of the house in that time and then ride the coasters or go back to the houses. Also their tours are pretty reasonable.
I would recommend HOS to anyone, but I freely admit that I am biased and also really like BGT.

since you have never been all the houses will be new, they recycle some of their houses from year to year, For about $30 (admission still required) you can get a dinner and a show then 30 minutes of exclusive time, followed by an hour of front of the line access. You can do all of the house in that time and then ride the coasters or go back to the houses. Also their tours are pretty reasonable.
I would recommend HOS to anyone, but I freely admit that I am biased and also really like BGT.

So basically standard admission plus an extra 30 gets me all of that? Because thats actually a fantastic deal.

)QUOTE=USO92;326705]You sir are making my decision an easy one :lol:[/QUOTE]

Be advised that HOS's houses or Scare Zones (if they have any this year) are not as detailed as HHNs, but their hordes are better the houses are still fun.

)QUOTE=USO92;326705]You sir are making my decision an easy one :lol:

Be advised that HOS's houses or Scare Zones (if they have any this year) are not as detailed as HHNs, but their hordes are better the houses are still fun.[/QUOTE]

Ive only been to one haunted house before and that was Angelus down in Hudson and I barely made it out of there alive :lol: I certainly won't be worrying to much about detail lol

Be advised that HOS's houses or Scare Zones (if they have any this year) are not as detailed as HHNs, but their hordes are better the houses are still fun.

Ive only been to one haunted house before and that was Angelus down in Hudson and I barely made it out of there alive :lol: I certainly won't be worrying to much about detail lol[/QUOTE]

Then you will have a blast, BGT at night is a lot of fun.

Also at HHN u can enter early for free 5pm and ride the rides and get in line for the first haunt you want to go to if you don't do the dinner. HOS like MNSSHP have learned early FREE entry is great for the guests....

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry meant HOS not HHN....

Sounds fantastic guys! Im actually looking forward to this...that Angelus house was about to make me pee myself so this should finish the job :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

What will the event be like on the 28th of September in terms of crowds???

- - - Updated - - -

And what ticket would I purchase to get the best deal? Do I need a fastpass?

Sounds fantastic guys! Im actually looking forward to this...that Angelus house was about to make me pee myself so this should finish the job :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

What will the event be like on the 28th of September in terms of crowds???

- - - Updated - - -

And what ticket would I purchase to get the best deal? Do I need a fastpass?

The 28th is the Freaky Preview weekend and it can get kinda crazy, Platinum Pass Holders get to get in that night for free and its the first Saturday they are open.
My advise is to get the Fright Feast, HOS admission ticket also required whatever night you go, it has the most perks. if done right you won't need the Front Line fear pass, you can look at last years thread and get the plan of attack.
When they release all the ticket options you will want to jump on the FF tickets they do sell out.

Any questions let me know.

HOSblurred_zps0d6d5417.png

The 13 Evils will soon be revealed. If this blurred photo gets 500 Shares by tomorrow, we will unveil the first of them to you

- - - Updated - - -

456 and counting