Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Howl-O-Scream 2013 Speculation

Thanks for all the info guys! How much would that cost me OF? And I can't wait for the reveal!

Based on what I know so far a ticket is $47 and the FF was around $30 last year, tickets will be cheaper if you are a pass holder, so around $80 gets you into HOS, the dinner/dessert buffet with a show, and then the front line perks. As soon as they release the all the options we will know for sure.

Anyone else suspect that our Voodoo Queen will hold court in Nevermore's former location? That setting would be perfect for a Bayou house.

DSC00063_zps6fd0f4b2.jpg

DSC00065_zpsdeb6afb4.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

DSC00066_zps5ada53d3.jpg

DSC00068_zps7dff3bf1.jpg

DSC00070_zps2aaa7e35.jpg

DSC00072_zpsb3261b23.jpg

DSC00074_zps3579a96a.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else suspect that our Voodoo Queen will hold court in Nevermore's former location? That setting would be perfect for a Bayou house.

I am thikng Nightshade.

- - - Updated - - -

One more for fun

DSC00075_zps89d57b41.jpg

Saw this on Designing the Fears FB page

FACEBOOK FANS CHOOSE EVIL ELEMENTS AT HOWL-O-SCREAM 2013

Winning Elements to be Featured in Brand New Haunted House

Tampa, Fla. (July 17, 2013) – Howl-O-Scream® has delivered terrorizing thrills for more than a decade, and now event organizers are giving Facebook fans the chance to face their own fright. Through a series of polls,Howl-O-Scream Facebook fans will vote on several elements of a brand new haunted house – Death Water Bayou.

Deep in the bayou the #6 Voodoo Queen mystically transforms lost wanderers into her minions of evil with black magic. Here, her night servants roam with a zombie-like hunger and seek to grow her collection. The darkest evils lurk in shadows, and travelers must get out before they fall victim to her spell.

Facebook fans will have the opportunity to vote on three key elements of Death Water Bayou, including voodoo doll designs, mask designs and even the name of the town where Death Water Bayou is located. Voting starts today, July 17 on the Howl-O-Scream Facebook page and takes place in a series of three Facebook polls over the course of three weeks.

Opening weekend for Howl-O-Scream 2013 is Friday and Saturday, Sept. 27 and 28. The event then runsThursday through Saturday nights, Oct. 3-5, 10-12, 17-19 and 24-26. Operating hours are 7:30 p.m. to 1 a.m.

Busch Gardens’ 335 acres will be overgrown with dark, sinister, adult-targeted fun and the chance to ride adrenaline-fuelled coasters at night, including Florida’s first triple-launch coaster, Cheetah Hunt.

Get your tickets early and save on a single terrifying night at Howl-O-Scream 2013. For a limited time, any single-day admission to Howl-O-Scream 2013 is $47. Or, if you’re scared to go alone, you and three friends can save on a pack of four tickets to Howl-O-Scream on Thursdays for only $30 per person. Busch Gardens Tampa pass members can take advantage of their exclusive discount on any single-day admission to Howl-O-Scream for only $37.

Howl-O-Scream is a separate ticketed night event. No costumes are allowed. For guest information, visit HowlOScream.com or call 1-888-800-5447.

Howl-O-Scream is intended for a mature audience. This year’s event contains intense adult content such as violence, gore and blood.

Events Busch Gardens, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, Darkness, facebook, Fear, haunt, Haunted Attraction, Horror, HOS, Howl O Scream, Scary, Voodoo Queen

Sounds pretty cool.

First vote is for the voodoo doll.
We're calling on our fans to help us create our new haunted house. Vote to determine key elements of Death Water Bayou. See the details here: http://bit.ly/111OQMG

deathwaterbayoufinal_small__zpsa8c7b09f.jpg

hosvoodoo2_zps59b3821e.png

#1 Ezili: Goddess of love, help, goodwill, health, beauty and fortune, as well as jealousy, vengeance, and discord

HOSvoodoodolls_zps8c61fc7d.png

#2 Damballah: Often depicted as a serpent and is considered the father of all loa, or VooDoo spirits.

hosvoodoo3_zps99903ebe.png

#3 Zaka: The loa of agriculture

Last edited:
This website reminds of the HHN websites when I first started going to the event. I miss those websites. I suppose I'll be following their website more than I ever have.

The website is teasing that doors 4 and 10 are coming soon (Sounds like it will be today). Door 10 has a sign that says "Dinner Special" and Door 4 has a Meat Cleaver stuck thru it. Interesting.

#4 The Butcher

[video=youtube;HupOwmeLpD8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HupOwmeLpD8[/video]

Momma’s always been proud of her son, the Butcher. He’s always been there to protect her and help with the family business.

But all that chopping has kept him from finding a love of his own. Now he’s looking for someone and he’d love to hack his way into your heart.

Are you ready to meat your fate?

Looks like he'll be part of " The Basement". Here's the house description from the site:

From Momma’s secret ingredient to Granny’s bone-ground flour, Momma’s Meats’ award-winning recipe has always been a family affair that’s only created in the BASEMENT.

Escape the depths of the BASEMENT before she and #4 Butcher turn you in to the secret sauce! She always said it took blood, sweat and tears!

I'm on board. Sounds fun.

Howl-O-Scream intrigues me. Their VIP Tour is $40, the same price as their express pass on most nights. If I'm going to splurge I would rather have a guided tour for the same price (or the $15 premium) and get the refreshments and drinks. The ticket + tour on a Thursday is $65, even if you get the 4-Pack ticket and another add on it is not that cheap. That just really intrigues me.

Last edited:
So excited about HoS this year! Going to the event for the first time, and I'm loving what I'm seeing so far. My best friend wanted to get HHN FFP+ Express but I think instead we might get FFP+ without Express and then put that money to better use on a HoS VIP pass :cheers:

Loving the website, the theme, and btw I voted Zaka doll. Can't wait to get some souvenirs, too! HoS has always had great looking merch, IMO. I still want that key from last year... I wonder if they have an online merch store...

So excited about HoS this year! Going to the event for the first time, and I'm loving what I'm seeing so far. My best friend wanted to get HHN FFP+ Express but I think instead we might get FFP+ without Express and then put that money to better use on a HoS VIP pass :cheers:

Loving the website, the theme, and btw I voted Zaka doll. Can't wait to get some souvenirs, too! HoS has always had great looking merch, IMO. I still want that key from last year... I wonder if they have an online merch store...

If you don't do a tour the Fright Feast Dinner Show is a must!!!!

Not much of a online store that I remember but their merch must be taking off as they said they were adding another store. And yes their merch is a lot better than HHNs.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm on board. Sounds fun.

Howl-O-Scream intrigues me. Their VIP Tour is $40, the same price as their express pass on most nights. If I'm going to splurge I would rather have a guided tour for the same price (or the $15 premium) and get the refreshments and drinks. The ticket + tour on a Thursday is $65, even if you get the 4-Pack ticket and another add on it is not that cheap. That just really intrigues me.

I was told by our guide that those tours can be a little crowded and you are at the mercy of the group, if they do a lot of bathroom breaks, drink breaks, or just a bunch of slow pokes. Just a little heads up.