Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Howl-O-Scream 2014

Octobers Fade

DEAD inside
Premium Member
Jul 10, 2010
NoRemorse Cemetery
Teaser site is live and audition letters have already gone out.
Also hearing HOS will do something this year that has never been done before...

http://seaworldparks.com/en/howloscream-tampa/

hossoon2_zpsb06b8e50.png

e8f5608e-011f-419d-aeda-1b02c2412650_zps5fb46aaa.png

Nothing yet, I would think a couple of weeks... for at least another tease or something.
I would also think, same as HHNs, they know the dates and the prices why not set up the site and let people go ahead and get the tickets? I would buy my tickets tomorrow if they were available.

Last edited:
HOS Reunion auditions are next weekend, so i'd expect to hear something by then. If not, info will start to trickle out anyway.

Nothing yet, I would think a couple of weeks... for at least another tease or something.
I would think, same as HHNs, they know the dates and the prices why not set up the site and let people go ahead and get the tickets?

Awesome thanks, I remember HOS revealed their first icon last year (voodoo queen) during my lunch break. I also remember on Facebook they said "if this post gets to 500 likes then we will reveal the next house". Much weirder reveals the HHN

"For 18 select nights this fall, Howl-O-Scream 2014 unleashes a new type of terror.
Busch Gardens® Tampa transforms in to Florida’s top-rated Halloween event, complete with 300 acres of fears and frights, including new horrifying haunted houses and sinister surprises around every corner. The streets will swarm with hundreds of roaming creatures, making escape nearly impossible. Our sinister live show will get your pulse pounding, and challenging Florida’s top thrill rides in the dark will keep the screams coming all night long.
Soon, fans will experience the most horrifying Howl-O-Scream ever, leaving them begging for mercy…and screaming for more
."

Starting the 26th of September, with the preview weekend, then Thursday through Saturday the following weekends til November 1st.

Last edited:
Nice one OF :thumbs: I have kept the last 3 days of my trip free just in case, looks like I will finally get to do HoS :happy:

Sinister live show? Hopefully it's an actual horror show this year like that execution show they did a while back. They should have those at horror nights too. It was tons of fun to cheer while people were getting tortured on stage

*NEW INFORMATION/RUMORS*

3 New Houses this year! Yep thats right!!

Circus of Superstition rumored to return in a different location

Park-Wide Roaming Hoardes to return

One of the Hoardes is called "Feeding Frenzy"

Now which three Houses do you think will retire??
My guesses are... definetely Ultimate Gamble, Nevermore, and Zombie Mortuary?

*NEW INFORMATION/RUMORS*

Yeah that sounds about right on the houses to close. HOS is the best when it comes to roaming hoardes so I definitely welcome them back. Hopefully they are different then years past (NO ZOMBIES!!!!)

*NEW INFORMATION/RUMORS*

I have heard they are going and the third new house is an additional house... take it for what you want it's a rumor.
Also heard HOS will be open some Sundays this year.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that sounds about right on the houses to close. HOS is the best when it comes to roaming hoardes so I definitely welcome them back. Hopefully they are different then years past (NO ZOMBIES!!!!)

Yeah they did the hoards very well the first year, it was truly awesome to see them release a hoard right in front of you. There will probably be some Zombies, if ZM returns they will probably use those actors as a hoard during cast changes.

3 new houses? I really hope so. They've been outdoing themselves on the new houses lately. Loved the Bayou house from last year.

Also, I enjoy HOS immensely more than HHN. It must be the smaller crowds but even with Express at HHN, I just find HOS to be a better time each and every time.

Three new houses would be fantastic. My first experience was last year, and I had a splendid time; their newer house designs meet and exceed the standards of HHN's showmanship and shatter its standards of scare factor.

If they're replacing three houses, then my votes would be Ultimate Gamble, Nevermore, and Blood Asylum - but the latter is still relatively new so they'd probably get rid of Zombie Mortuary first (as great as it is). If they only replace two, I hope it's Gamble and Nevermore.