Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Howl-O-Scream 2014

Cursed...

HosCursedf_zps33d438a2.png

[video=youtube_share;Ehm3Wxkz3EA]http://youtu.be/Ehm3Wxkz3EA[/video]

Last edited:
[video=youtube;9Tw3yiXv1lw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tw3yiXv1lw&src_vid=Ehm3Wxkz3EA&feature=iv&annotation_id=channel%3A52a3f662-0-2d5b-8975-20cf301cc0cc[/video]

Press Release:

As the lights dim and the fire dwindles, a sinister song in perfect pitch curses all who hear its tormenting tempo. Survive the curse this fall, for 18 select nights, as Howl-O-Scream® 2014 returns to Busch Gardens® Tampa with unexpected terrors around every corner.
Freaky Preview returns this year with Howl-O-Scream 2014’s opening weekend on Friday and Saturday, Sept. 26 and 27. The event then runs Thursday through Saturday nights, Oct. 2-Nov. 1. Howl-O-Scream will also be open on Sunday, Oct. 19. Operating hours are 7:30 p.m. to 1 a.m. for all event nights.

Hundreds of undead creatures emerge from the shadows and lurk throughout Busch Gardens as paranormal terrors keep your pulse pounding with an all-new haunted house, roaming slash mobs and more, including a brand new interactive experience that tests your skills and places you in the sights of an undead mob. Even more excitement awaits you on some of Florida’s top thrill rides, including North America’s tallest freestanding drop tower, Falcon’s Fury™.

Howl-O-Scream 2014 brings fear to a whole new level with brand new terrorizing experiences:

• NEW! Dead Fall – The ghosts of long lost memories reach into the present and will NOT be forgotten! These spirits from the past lurk in the shadows of this Victorian garden and greenhouse, longing to drag unsuspecting guests into their world.

• NEW! Slash Mobs – Even sidewalks aren’t safe from roaming slash mobs creeping throughout Busch Gardensovergrown 300 acres of fright.

• NEW!Cursed Front Gate Experience – The curse begins from the moment you enter the terrorizing gates of Howl-0-Scream 2014. There’s no escaping the evil spirts or spine-chilling song that seeps from the old music boxes and radios, cursing all who hear it. The only way to silence the curse is to survive the night with undead creatures and paranormal terrors.

From the depths of the basement to the eerie bogs of the Bayou, some of the most demented houses ever are back by popular demand with some horrifying new twists:

• Death Water Bayou—Deep in the bayou the Voodoo Queen mystically transforms lost wanderers into her minions of evil with black magic. Here, her night servants roam with a zombie-like hunger and seek to grow her collection. The darkest evils lurk in shadows. Get out before you fall victim to her spell.

• The BASEMENT—From Momma’s secret ingredient to Granny’s bone-ground flour, Momma’s Meats’ award-winning recipe has always been a family affair that’s only created in the BASEMENT. Escape the depths of the BASEMENT before she turns you into the secret sauce! She always said it took blood, sweat and tears!

• Circus of Superstition: The Final ActYou’ve tried to avoid black cats and sidewalk cracks, but all those years of bad luck caught up with you! Surviving the terrorizing surprises of Circus of Superstition: The Final Act will take more than luck as you try to escape this whole new dimension of fear.

• Blood AsylumAs lightning rages and thunder crashes outside, “The Creature” escapes from his holding cell in a high-security asylum for the criminally insane. Now this sadistic deviant is running rampant, skinning his former cellmates and turning the mental hospital into his own torture chamber. This serial killer’s bloody playground will drive you out of your mind with fear.

• Zombie MortuaryNo one remembers how the epidemic started, but now, the undead terrors infest this small town funeral home and feed on the fresh flesh and brains of mortuary mourners to satisfy their insatiable hunger. Avoid the walking dead or you may find yourself deeper than six feet under.

• The Experiment— Researchers have devised some new ways to challenge your fear toleranceand mental endurance in this interactive Experiment. “Test subjects” endure psychological tests in this exclusive study, pushing the limits of the human body and putting them face-to-face with their worst nightmares. How far is too far in study of fear? Will you survive The Experiment?

Note: The Experiment is a unique, interactive experience that challenges your threshold for fear for an additional fee. Reservations are required, and each reservation can accommodate you and up to three additional “test subjects.” Pass Member discount does not apply. Not included with any other VIP tour or upgrade product. Howl-O-Scream 2014 admission is required, but not included. The Experiment admission for the first test subject starts at $50. Each additional test subject is $10.

After braving bone-chilling coasters in the dark, such as Cheetah Hunt, SheiKra, Montu, Gwazi and Kumba, you can catch your breath at Howl-O-Scream’s signature show, Fiends, or keep the party going all night in Howl-O-Scream’s signature club and shops.

• Fiends— Is there a doctor in the house? Dr. Freakenstein and his naughty nurses will infect you with dance fever and keep your pulse pounding with their deranged dance party.

• Club Cursed™ – Drive yourself mad partying at Howl-O-Scream 2014’s dance club. Sample Howl-O-Scream’s signature potions “Cursed,” “Contained,” and “Possessed,” along with craft brews at the full-service bar, and keep the energy pumping all night with a DJ, non-stop music.

• Howl-O-Scream Shop of Horrors—Find GOREgeous apparel and trendy tees featuring Howl-O-Scream favorites. You can also purchase or pick up your Front Line Fear Passes here.

Amp up the fear with evil upgrades that are sure to elevate the sinister surprises and tormenting twists that Howl-O-Scream has in store.

• VIP Tour Packages – Take advantage of the best way to see Howl-O-Scream 2014 with all-inclusive VIP Packages, which include event admission, a tour guide and your choice of three levels of terrifying special treatment. All tours include commemorative photos, merchandise discounts and complimentary beverages, including beer, water and soda. Packages start at $99, and pass member discounts are available.

• Front Line Fear Passes – For those who prefer to self-guide themselves through the event, but want the front-of-the-line perks, there’s the Front Line Fear pass starting at $45, which grants no-wait access to six houses, excluding The Experiment. The Front Line Fear Extreme pass ups the access and also lets guests skip the line at five freaky coasters starting at $55.

• Fright Feast – Devour monstrous main courses and devilish deserts from a buffet and witness an exclusive performance of Howl-O-Scream’s fan-favorite show, Fiends, at Pantopia Grill. Then, be the first to brave the dark with a half-hour of early access to the haunted houses and front-of-the-line privileges until 8:30 p.m. Fright Feast is $26 per person, with group rates and discounts for Pass and Fun Card members available. NEW! This year, purchase your admission and Fright Feast together for Friday nights for just $75 on HowlOScream.com.

General admission is $89 plus tax. Reduced advance-purchase rates and special offers are available for Busch Gardens Pass members at HowlOScream.com. Guests can save $39 on general admission tickets in advance at participating Publix Supermarkets and AAA locations. Take advantage of promotional codes found at participating WingHouse and Taco Bell locations in Central Florida and on Fanta products in participating Walgreens and Coca-Cola products in participating Circle K locations.

Whether you’re facing your fears over and over again with The Wild and Wicked Weekend Pass, or visiting from out of town with the Overnight Fright Package, exclusive ticket offers and vacation packages await you for the ultimate Howl-O-Scream experience yet.

So, wait... only one new house despite two leaving? (Nevermore and Ultimate Gamble). That's... pretty disappointing, actually.

I'm having a shocker here.

Do I need to buy both a day pass and the scare ticket for this event? Like mickeys christmas. Or do I just get a scare ticket as that's all we want to go for?

Thanks in advance

So, wait... only one new house despite two leaving? (Nevermore and Ultimate Gamble). That's... pretty disappointing, actually.

No there is another addition, it is going where the 3-D house was but I am not sure of it's content (I have heard rumors) and how it will be handled... It may just be that because of the way it is structured that express will not be an option. I do think that if you pay $239 for a tour it should get you to the front of this line at least once!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm having a shocker here.

Do I need to buy both a day pass and the scare ticket for this event? Like mickeys christmas. Or do I just get a scare ticket as that's all we want to go for?

Thanks in advance

I believe there is a option for the day and night combo.
Howl O Scream is a separate ticket and the event starts at 7:30.

Thrills & Chills Weekend Ticket
« BACK Enter a Promo Code »

Pack your weekend with 300 acres of sinister scares at Howl-O-Scream 2014. The Thrills and Chills ticket gives you admission to both Howl-O-Scream and Busch Gardens Tampa throughout the weekend of your choice. Brave your way through unexpected terrors lurking around every corner, including hundreds of roaming creatures, new houses, all-new scare zones and exciting live, interactive entertainment. As if that wasn’t enough, Busch Gardens’ Howl-O-Scream is the only place to scream your way through Florida’s top thrill rides—in the dark
$89

Last edited:
No there is another addition, it is going where the 3-D house was but I am not sure of it's content (I have heard rumors) and how it will be handled... It may just be that because of the way it is structured that express will not be an option. I do think that if you pay $239 for a tour it should get you to the front of this line at least once!

- - - Updated - - -

I believe there is a option for the day and night combo.
Howl O Scream is a separate ticket and the event starts at 7:30.

$89

But can I get in with just a night ticket?

But can I get in with just a night ticket?

If you have a HOS ticket you can get in at 5:00

Single-Night Ticket – Howl-O-Scream 2014 –

Challenge 300 acres of sinister scares at Howl-O-Scream 2014. Brave your way through unexpected terrors lurking around every corner, including hundreds of roaming creatures, new houses, all-new scare zones and exciting live, interactive entertainment. As if that wasn’t enough, Busch Gardens’ Howl-O-Scream is the only place to scream your way through Florida’s top thrill rides—in the dark.

Howl-O-Scream starts at 7:30 each event night, but this tickets allows access to the park starting at 5 p.m. Arrive early to enjoy thrilling rides in Egypt, Congo and Pantopia and have time to dine before being one of the first to experience the chills of Howl-O-Scream 2014.

I'm very interested in the ZOMBIE CONTAINMENT UNIT 15. I hope to go to HOS one of these years. I keep hearing good things.

I'm confused. If there's another house to announce (this ZCU15 thing), why didn't they announce it with everything else? Two zombie houses also kind of makes me nervous...

Wait I thought the rumor was three new houses? Ugh. Why even put out the release with all the house info? Lame. Lame. Lame.

And I can't believe Zombie Mortuary is back for a 4TH YEAR.