Howl-O-Scream Auditions | Inside Universal Forums
  • As the Coronavirus pandemic continues to impact everywhere, we understand our users will have a lot of questions about how it affects the theme parks. We are entering unprecedented waters, and honestly, the answer is either "yea, probably", or "Too early to tell". We just don't know specifics until the theme parks give us an answer. At this time, we're asking to please leave the COVID talk to the appropriate COVID threads, and if something officially and specifically is impacted by a closure, then we can discuss it further in the respective threads. Thank you!

Howl-O-Scream Auditions

RoyaltyMagic7

Newcomer
Apr 5, 2012
Tampa Bay
For anyone who wants to Know I heard that This year the auditions for Howl-O-Scream will be held in June of this Year instead of August but it's not 100% accurate

RoyaltyMagic7

Newcomer
Apr 5, 2012
Tampa Bay
Probably, Cause Iv'e been searching for the article I read and I Couldn't find it lol but Either way i'm
looking to Audition my self if not then I at least wanna go and snap some Photo shots

Last edited:

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
From the FB:

[h=6]This just in from HR Mike: "We have opened up our next HOS audition dates (July 20 & 21) for Scare Squad, and Entertainer II positions are now posted on www.BuschGardensJobs.com. We have 300+ more roles to fill. Once we get July 20-21 auditions filled, we’ll open up July 27 & 28."

DON'T FORGET - you have to apply online before your audition is scheduled.[/h]