Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Howl-O-Scream: Worth the Money?

ok thanks guys for bearing with me im understanding now...and tiredoldspook idk was thinking first october is that the slowest time? so let me get this right you guys suggest a fright feast ticket..which i need a regular ticket as well? and what about any of the tours any of those worth it? with so may options i just have no clue

Felipe sense were newbies we should meet up!!! do you guys do a meet up for HOS?

I'd be cool with meeting up :thumbs:

I have not yet decided myself what ticket type I'm gonna get :lol: I was gonna go for the top VIP tour, but then again, there's a bunch of things I don't care about, like preferred parking, pictures, etc. Also thinking I might not need a guide all night, and I don't need my own private tour (I'd be fine with being in a bigger group of people). So I might go with the mid-level VIP tour, which sounds pretty great, as well. All I care about is not having to worry about lines or not seeing anything, and looks like any of the tours would work for that :smiley: I'll let you know :thumbs:

Yea thanks felipe sounds good!! from what every body has said i might just get a single day ticket with the fright feast on a slow night and see what damage i can do on my own..lol. let me know what you decide

Romo if you get the Frightfeast you will easily see every House. You will also get a meal and a show(and Pumpkin Cheesecake it is a good buffet) Also get there at a little before 5 park and go in wander the park a bit. Get in line for FF about 6ish or so. I always suggest first thing if you come in at 5 is to ride cheetah Hunt it is a different ride at night then in the day time. After opening Night I am sure some one will place a how to get around post.

Should have waited a few more minutes for a response from BGT as I just received an eMail from BGT . . .

Dear Bob,

We are offering the recurring nightmare pass. The Recurring Nightmare pass can only be purchased at the front gate windows; it is good for unlimited event visitation on Thursday and Friday nights, September 27 –October 26. This means that Saturdays are excluded. There is no advance purchase of pass member discount.

If I can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact me.

Jacquelyn Nielsen

Guest Correspondence Team

Busch Gardens Tampa Bay

Should have waited a few more minutes for a response from BGT as I just received an eMail from BGT . . .

Dear Bob,

We are offering the recurring nightmare pass. The Recurring Nightmare pass can only be purchased at the front gate windows; it is good for unlimited event visitation on Thursday and Friday nights, September 27 –October 26. This means that Saturdays are excluded. There is no advance purchase of pass member discount.

If I can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact me.

Jacquelyn Nielsen

Guest Correspondence Team

Busch Gardens Tampa Bay

Yeah they are a little slow at getting back to you most times.

Ok OF I don't think that's going to work for me. We are going at least two Saturday nights. Please give my your recommendations as to when and what add-ons we should purchase.

Thanks

Ok OF I don't think that's going to work for me. We are going at least two Saturday nights. Please give my your recommendations as to when and what add-ons we should purchase.

Thanks
Fright Feast is a must. Best value around! If you think you want do the FF my suggestion is to get those tickets ASAP, it is limited and it actually does sell out... unlike that which should not be named.
FF is dinner buffet/show, then after the show you get a half hour of FF guest only time, and then one hour of front of the line access or "express" worth every penny IMO.
If you decide you want an "express pass" called the Front Line Fear the good thing to know is they don't expire until the end of the event and you can use them any way you want. They use a punch card so if you want to do each house one time or one house seven times you can and you can bring the card back another night and use any remaining punches, if you have any left.
The tours... I have only done the super duper mega tour for $199 a person and all I can say is it was awesome! More VIP than you can imagine, front of the line all night, choose your seat on the rides, drinks including beer, snacks, and a presentation from the director of HOS.

Purchased Saturday night tickets along with the regular Front Line Fear Passes. I'm sure we will go at least one night in addition to this one.

I was curios about the tours. Thinking about the super tour on a Friday. When they say complimentary drinks, what do they mean? I am not that drunk guy, although I have spent about $80 on refreshments in previous years. Whats the deal? Is there a limit? If anyone has any info I would really appreciate it...