Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hydroflasks?

are we allowed to bring hydroflasks into hhn?

• yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • no

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
Jul 11, 2018
are we allowed to bring hydroflasks into horror nights? I feel like universal could say they’re a “weapon” because of how heavy they are and all that, but if we keep them in a backpack...??? anyone know? LOL

are we allowed to bring hydroflasks into horror nights? I feel like universal could say they’re a “weapon” because of how heavy they are and all that, but if we keep them in a backpack...??? anyone know? LOL

I'm not entirely sure, but IF they let you bring it in they'll make you pour the contents out before passing through security.

I'd be surprised if they don't considering they allow day guests to bring them in so unless they start banning them once HHN crowd starts coming in, you should be good (in which case I would say to just do stay and scream). But yeah, you'll have to pour out anything inside.

TMs have these all over the place as well so it's not like they don't pass through security on a daily basis. Of course I obviously can't confirm that these will be allowed (bc I honestly don't know what their policy will be this year) so just keep that in mind.

EDIT - Just realized this is in the Hollywood section, so not sure how much what I just said applies :lol:

UPDATE: praying they will allow hydroflasks!! haha

Attachments

• B61250D0-DFD5-4C25-B47F-015F6EE2584B.jpeg
    B61250D0-DFD5-4C25-B47F-015F6EE2584B.jpeg
    375.4 KB · Views: 52
That makes sense. I brought a dark empty flask two years back which I had to unfortunately just throw out.